Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Got my hifi ready for Monday , possible `Back To The Future` guitar/speaker style scenario is a risk I`m willing to take .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • thank god for spotify right now....just wow the album sounds amazing compared to the crappy unmentionables 
  • I had pre-ordered it on a certain Dutch website and it arrived today. Hadn't expected that.

I love it! It was definitely worth the wait :)
  • How many countries get it before the UK? I'm not envious*, just curious...

* I am green with envy

• I think many of the mall order copies will have been already posted over here (even my Sandbag one has by all accounts) so maybe some folks will be only a day behind receiving theirs, even if not officially UK release till Monday?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I think many of the mall order copies will have been already posted over here (even my Sandbag one has by all accounts) so maybe some folks will be only a day behind receiving theirs, even if not officially UK release till Monday?

That takes the biscuit , so I won`t be swanning around like a lovesick mousse all Monday listening to the album then , do the NSA hack everyones email for nothing . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Got vinyl today in nyc. Includes cd!
  • Sartori said:

I think many of the mall order copies will have been already posted over here (even my Sandbag one has by all accounts) so maybe some folks will be only a day behind receiving theirs, even if not officially UK release till Monday?

That takes the biscuit , so I won`t be swanning around like a lovesick mousse all Monday listening to the album then , do the NSA hack everyones email for nothing . 

I mean ones from mail order firms going out in the post. Between copies on post trains as we speak and those in shops on Monday I'd reckon most folks will get the chance to start the week Frappy.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Sandbag e-mailed me today my Vinyl & Cd are on there way..... :)
    as Carpy said might get it tomorrow..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • yeah i got a despatch email confirmation from sandbag too :)
  • ^ :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • You know, they should have shipped the Vinyl+CD seperate to the deluxe box, like send that to you on release day and keep the space in the box for them? [-(
  • lilikoia said:

The name for Jo if he'd been a girl would have been Annabel. Gave us a jolt :)

How awesome is this?!
    Be patient.
  • Huh? I always figured Jo was a woman
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-09-06 17:50:39

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!