Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 78 Comments sorted by
  • Considering that I've been waiting YEARS for a new Kingdom Hearts game that isn't portable, the PS4 is my only option.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • I have a funny feeling the Wii-U might be getting titles too late and by the time you go to have a re-look at this it'll be so cheap (ie they need to deperately shift them) that you'll be able to get both!

Ooh you may have a good point because of the poor way Nintendo handled the WiiU and the total lack of decent 3rd party support. Although despite a price fall to € 299,- hete, Nintendo hardly ever drops prices on their hard- and software (and I don't hack my consoles: before I sold it I had a pure unmodified original Wii but the gfx looked awful when I switched from SD tv ti HD tv).
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • The main reason i'm getting a Nintendo WiiU..... V
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Bayonetta looks awesome. Didn't Nintendo buy the exclusive for this off another plaform to attract more core gamers?
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Not 100% sure but what i do know is that if nintendo did'nt buy the rights then there would not be a Bayonetta 2.....
    the first game on PS3 & 360 was amazing but don't understand why sony & mirco$oft turn down a sequel... so thanks nintendo for saving the bayonetta franchise..... :-bd
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • anyone here on Playstation Network (PS3) That i could add as a friend?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^ Anyone?

anyways i watched sony at the toyko game show 2013 showing upcoming PSVITA,PS3 & PS4 games, the new psvita's look really nice smaller, lighter & now in 6 diffrent colours unknown if coming to U.K yet...
    only really Gran Turismo 6 that i found intresting on PS3....
    PS4 Killzone : Shadow Fall, Watchdogs, Assassin's Creed 4 : Black Flag & Metal Gear Solid 5 only games that intrested me on PS4 at the mo, but watchdogs & creed 4 are coming to PS3 as well so might wait a bit for PS4 instead of getting one at launch..... (29/11/13 £349.99 u.k)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Beyond : Two Souls out next Friday 11th October.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • There have been 2 games for whatever game system where the shops opened at midnight. 1 word springs to my mind= CRAZY. Yes i admit i am getting old and people even telling me i am getting miserable and boring but still. It is OTT.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • BEYOND :TWO SOULS, playable demo on PS store now!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• got this yesterday on psn.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • might get this soon on psn.
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• only on playstation 4, 29/11/13.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • i give up with everything, think i'll stick to my playstation.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!