Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 76 Comments sorted by
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Hey, gorgeous!

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • How exactly does one add images or photos to the thread? I tried copy/paste but nothing happens. Tips? You shall be rewarded with hilarity ^_^
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-06-15 14:18:06
  • I've yet to figure out how to add attachments. So as a workaround, I enter URL for the desired image and voilà.
  • Handshake of the future. May be used today too.

• Nope. Tried it but still no luck. Perhaps because I'm using a Mac? :/ please fix, admin!

I've only seen that handshake used on a fewww occasions... and none I want to remember lol!
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-06-15 14:28:57
  • Slippage said:

Nope. Tried it but still no luck. Perhaps because I'm using a Mac? :/ please fix, admin!

I've only seen that handshake used on a fewww occasions... and none I want to remember lol!

Use this feature:

• hmm.... testing now....

WOOHOO! Thanks muchly!!! 
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-06-15 14:34:21
  • Worked.

Thanks for the poop.
  • Thanks for the handshake! 
  • You're welcome.

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I dont do GIFs much , the one above and this below are the 2 I made an exception on

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • And my favouritest meme ever , which I made from a Loaded magazine clipping and has been my avatar on and off on various forums for many years .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!