Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Annabel Video
  • 85 Comments sorted by
  • Nowhere near as good as Drew for me, but still oddly comforting to watch.

• The moment the mother's love comes out in the shape of the glitter dress and the girl trapped inside a boy dances with joy,.. I cried.
    Musically but also visually, Goldfrapp and Gunning address these delicate issues with such warmth and grace that it truly moves me at my very core.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-09-02 12:41:55
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

The moment the mother's love comes out in the shape of the glitter dress and the girl trapped inside a boy dances with joy,..

My thoughts exactly! Mom packed the dress. Why? Because there's nothing wrong with Annabel. Lovely.
  • One word sums it up= PERFECT.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • loved it.

interesting note. the boy has a mole EXACTLY where i have one. :p
  • Simply gorgeous....extremely moving.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Network way to busy to watch tonight , constant stuttering .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-02 16:08:18
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • great song of cause... but i'm not much for the video i'll be honest.....
    but it may grow on me..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • They've got a thing with bikes hmm?

Beautiful video. 
    Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2013-09-02 16:21:47
  • Sartori said:

Network way to busy to watch tonight , constant stuttering .

glad i'm not the only one having issues! i was getting really annoyed earlier trying to watch it through and it kept pausing. 
  • stunning..............
  • stevil said:

stunning..............

Isn't it! I was transfixed by it the first time I watched it almost cold not take it in. So far everything that I have seen/heard from this era is having a major effect on me emotionally. This is something that I have not experienced in a very long time.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-02 17:17:37
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Enchanting, particularly for the audio, it is stuck in my mind and I have only played it once earlier today
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I usually don't give a toss about celebrity relationships, but I'm going to have to say that I hope that Lisa and Alison maintain a long happy relationship so that, you know, every Goldfrapp video from hereon out is directed by Gunning. 
  • @HorseTearz I have what you might call an intuition that Alison and Lisa have a very strong and happy relationship, they seem to love each other very much and I am happy for them, these things are hard enough as it to find without being so in the public eye.

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!