Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Those idiots are still mixing Jo and Alvar... SMH.
  • Vesper said:

Those idiots are still mixing Jo and Alvar... SMH.

Lol, how the hell is that still possible after two months? I mean "Jo" even has the word "Jo" in it.

• TALES OF US
    JUST 10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The days are coming off nice and quickly. Wait until we are down to 3 or 4. It will sooooo drag.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Stranger said:

I wonder if the Deluxe download option includes all the Deluxe files if there are b-sides or just the regular edition until the box is released and sent out.

I doubt we'll get the extra tracks right away, i'm more wondering if we'll get a digital booklet.

I'm in and out of the loop, do we know which songs have videos yet? Drew, Jo, and Annabel are all i know of.
  • rewak said:

Stranger said:

I wonder if the Deluxe download option includes all the Deluxe files if there are b-sides or just the regular edition until the box is released and sent out.

I doubt we'll get the extra tracks right away, i'm more wondering if we'll get a digital booklet.

I'm in and out of the loop, do we know which songs have videos yet? Drew, Jo, and Annabel are all i know of.

I'd be surprised if Clay didn't have one.

• I sincerely hope Thea gets the treatment. That would certainly draw some attention.
  • TALES OF US
    ONLY 9 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

got to say it's soon gone from when it was 80 days to go.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hello
    can you help me? 

I was wondering... is alison singing in laurel "Laurel you will kill here"... This is right? 
  • leocl said:

Hello

can you help me? 

I was wondering... is alison singing in laurel "Laurel you will kill here"... This is right? 

Please use the Leak thread .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Low said:

rewak said:

Stranger said:

I'd be surprised if Clay didn't have one.

I think the five clips are : Jo, Annabel, Drew, Laurel and Clay.
  • Here's the back cover artwork from amazon. :)
    I wonder if each name was written by sombody else and not only Alison pretending to do so...?
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-08-31 18:26:14
    Be patient.
  • i like the back cover better than the front. i love that cute little G up at the top next to the mute logo(s) :3
  • TALES OF US
    JUST 8 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Ooooh gorgeous!

Can't wait to pick it up the Sunday before release ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!