Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
The Gallery. Your art for our consumption.
  • 393 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

Thanks we used to do a lot of acrylic work but starting those two was the first time I had even contemplated it since loosing Steve so it was a bit of a milestone. I will get to finishing them but I am happy that they are on the wall even unfinished than possibly getting knocked about. I really would like to start up the wirework again as well but it really needs a large garage or a flat garden neither of which I have a present. It also got through a lot of heavy duty gardening gloves although it did build up my arm muscles with all that pounding.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-16 07:17:58
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Oh wow. It must take ages to make them! I especially like the bird in the middle :D

I've painted more eyes and lines today on a new sketchbook :)
  • I made a birthday card for my friend on my iPad. What did I do before apps were invented? I honestly can't remember...

• you guys are so talented.. keep them coming!

inspired by FM

Post edited by error60091 at 2013-08-25 20:37:45
  • new stuff

inspired by TOU
  • Inspired by the new Goldfrapp photo app, I tried some double exposure thingies. This is actually done from iPhone pics in Photoshop and it's a triple, but you get the idea.

David McAlmont sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow live at the Manchester Pride Candelit Vigil last night. Sang like a bird - beautiful voice and a really pleasant surprise (don't say 'who?' or I'll post his video below!) This is the only part of Manchester Pride I went to. I'll come back when it's 'Gay Pride' (grow a pair, Manchester?)

The other highlight was the roar of disapproval for President Puta. Broadcast live on BBC Radio. A fantastic night.

• Sparky said:

what a way to call in the sky.. quite explosive!
  • @subrussian: wow!!
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Thanks, error60091! It was a fabulous night. I'm still in the recovery position...

In other news, a version of that picture has been chosen for the Goldfrapp Experience! Cheers, Alison X

• ^Oh, I really like this one!
    Taken a couple of days ago on the iPhone, whilst out walking Pepper.
    It has had a little PS treatment on the phone.
    Post edited by dcbaxter at 2013-08-28 11:45:53
    Sophie_Banner
  • @Anoukvdm Thanks!
    @dcbaxter that's very lovely. Dreamy, even.

• Cheers Sparky. Here is another taken of Pepper shortly after that walk.
    Sophie_Banner
  • Love that picture David (especially the eyes) , she reminds me of Gandalf for some reason haha .

A few pictures from across the last couple of months (some have been on FB) 

Cardiff Bay

Cardiff Bay Millenium Centre (Armadillo)

Castell Coch (Tongwynlais by Cardiff , used in Merlin and Dr Who)

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-29 11:25:20
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Newquay on my hols

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!