Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Or in other words= TWO WEEKS TO GO FOR THE NEW FRAPP ALBUM. Get in.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • looks like i'm at war with cw... lol :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Can you not take it in turns?
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • If we agreed to do that you can bet any amount the day i am meant to do it i would be asleep at something like 10 o clock. I never used to see midnight. Its this forum.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Kiyuri said:

HESITATION MARKS

9 DAYS TO GO

HESITATION MARKS

PRETTY MUCH LEAKED

... YAY!
  • TALES OF US
    13 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Kiyuri said:

Kiyuri said:

HESITATION MARKS

9 DAYS TO GO

HESITATION MARKS

PRETTY MUCH LEAKED

... YAY!
    Also, Look out for the two hour tour studio rehersal bootleg going round - it's one of the best NIN boots since the same type of thing popped up in 2005
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I am still hoping to save enough cash for the Ghosts deluxe (stems included) NIN set. I saved for it, but then Goldfrapp announced their Deluxe Box Set so I ordered that instead. LOL. I keep postponing it.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • TALES OF US
    12 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I wonder if the Deluxe download option includes all the Deluxe files if there are b-sides or just the regular edition until the box is released and sent out.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I would LOVE to see a disc with the films on them. That would be so nice since Drew alone is already a superb video with so many layers and such love. I can't wait for the other segments.
  • Stranger said:

I wonder if the Deluxe download option includes all the Deluxe files if there are b-sides or just the regular edition until the box is released and sent out.

I'd imagine the download would only provide the regular version of the album. That bonus disc is specially made just for deluxe owners, and I doubt they would want it getting leaked everywhere when it's specially intended for their biggest fans, etc. as a thank you. Perhaps I'm wrong, but you never know.

Personally I'd love a surprise when the box arrives other than the fact that Canada Post are simpletons who love destroying every package they carry. :P

One thing I hope is on that bonus disc is an extended version of "Thea". My god, that's incredible. The best Goldfrapp track I've heard since Strict Machine. Here's hoping it gets to be a single, it's the most single-proper song on the album. Shutting up now.

Also they'd be crazy not to release the films on that dvd. WITH the 5.1 option of the album on the same disc would make more reasons to actually play it.
    Post edited by Slippage at 2013-08-28 07:48:40
  • Slippage said:

That bonus disc is specially made just for deluxe owners, and I doubt they would want it getting leaked everywhere when it's specially intended for their biggest fans, etc. as a thank you.

Yes , the bonus disc...I can only foresee the obvious overblown dramatised shitstorm hysterics tsunami of "I want the extra bonus material but I`m not paying sixty moon pounds for it" , ah well life is shit and then you die .
    I`d agree (as someone else mentioned) they don`t know what they`ll put on it yet , concert footage is unpredictable (given the criteria of a renowned quality fusspot) . Personally , I`d love a video journey of the making of the album , not videoed interviews , real fly-on-the-wall recording studio footage showing the album being physically recorded or practice sessions , warm up stuff , jamming (which she referred to in an interview) - something personal and intimate to share with us (and not with the Jamie Oliver riff raff with big tellies) .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • TALES OF US
    JUST 11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • 20 seconds preview of each song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8JeKf3P_ms
    Post edited by Aaron at 2013-08-29 05:28:30

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!