Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • First signs of how close it's getting - HMV has put some previous album CD's out with a "Tales Of Us, Coming September 9th" underneath.

As they don't do this for every new album, instead concentrating on a handful for each Monday, it seems this will be one of the 'front of store' ones on the day.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Nobody is as excited about the new album as i am. Watch this everyone will say, I am, me, me me.....
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • HMV has put some previous album CD's out with a "Tales Of Us, Coming September 9th" underneath.

As they don't do this for every new album, instead concentrating on a handful for each Monday...

I second that! So great to hear!!! This is already quite a success (marketing wise). I've always loved this kind of teasing when strolling through the local store in Soton.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-08-19 10:15:59
    Be patient.
  • seems this will be one of the 'front of store' ones on the day.

That's very good to hear.
  • cw36frapp said:

Nobody is as excited about the new album as i am. .

SHOW YOUR WORKING, AS THEY SAY IN MATHS EXAMS

• First signs of how close it's getting - HMV has put some previous album CD's out with a "Tales Of Us, Coming September 9th" underneath.

As they don't do this for every new album, instead concentrating on a handful for each Monday, it seems this will be one of the 'front of store' ones on the day.

I noticed that in the Central London store when I was there about 2 weeks ago so even that far advanced.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Kiyuri said:

cw36frapp said:

Nobody is as excited about the new album as i am. .

SHOW YOUR WORKING, AS THEY SAY IN MATHS EXAMS

Every time I read those three words I die slightly inside.

• teehee
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Ah, but what percentage of you dies inside?

Extrapolate the problem and find x

As always, show your working.
  • I am - me, me me!  :))
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Jo_ey said:

I've actually been really good with patience for this album!

Haven't downloaded or listened to anything other than the website teaser and "Drew", not even listened to the performances...

I'm definitely ready for the album! Bring it on Ali + Will! :-*

Same here! :)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • TALES OF US
    20 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • 20??? Gosh that's gone quickly... I remember the wait for 7T feeling painful.....
  • Oh they put samples on Amazon MP3, how longs that been there?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!