Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

Sartori said:

....................says he that hasn`t asked...er told...er asked his wife yet haha

lol, I'm sure she will understand :)

She just got a job interview for next Thursday , so she`s a bit stressed at the moment , looks like it`s a job for a Wispa bar and a cup of tea (shallow I know) . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • thank you for the pep talk sartori, sometimes i need a kick up the arse.
    i've only gone and brought a bloody ticket! 
     :D :O
  • Whoop! Good for you!

Although she's said it's 'just a little warm up thing for Somerset house...' I suspect it will still be pretty bloody cool / worth the trip :D

My coach there is £7, still undecided about what to do getting back... Could fork out for a hotel, could get a coach back at 3am.... (probably not wise but I'll be back in time for work..) oh quandary.
  • Woot , another person going :D . I do tend to think the purpose of life is just experiences and with that in mind I can justify anything .....apart from the time I was accused of breaking my leg on my wedding anniversary "on purpose" , could of done without ticking that off my bucket list . My alarm will go off at 0545am on Monday morning , that will be another experience I could do without . But , I`ll be happy :D
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Woot , another person going :D . I do tend to think the purpose of life is just experiences and with that in mind I can justify anything ..... My alarm will go off at 0545am on Monday morning , that will be another experience I could do without . But , I`ll be happy :D

yeah sounds like justification enough to me! my alarm will be 6.30 :( i think i've got a bit of TOIL owed though so i may see if i can grab a couple of hours then or i shall be like this...  (:|
  • WIFE Telling Update : just got busted , posted on Facebook to my mate in Bristol asking where to park and my Mrs just read it , took it in her stride , I mumbled and she OCD`d it onto her calendar and said ok , she also didn`t say "no" in her face/tone/eyes , helped by a cup of tea and caramel digestives made by Rudolph the Brown Nosed Reindeer 

Over to you DC , no pressure .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-15 08:26:28
  • groan, no sleep Saturday night for solstice and no sleep Sunday night for travelling. still totally worth it tho :)

no pain no gain Sartori!

glad you relented Ping :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Sartori said:

BigBird said:

Cant find any car parks around. So unless we can park in the grounds as google street map implies there is nowhere else to park other than the police compound opposite. And I guess if my car ends up in there the parking release fee will be about in excess of £100. :((

I`ll ask my mate who lives in Bristol . I`ve already "trampified" my car so any car thieves will break into yours first and slip a fiver under my windscreen wiper :D

Luckily not my problem as I have a lease car.
  • For those of us across the pond away from all these lovely gigs, any chance of some kind Frapper to upload the concert to youtube? (Alot of us would be thankful ^_^)

Hopefully it won't be like Little Noise, with twits blabbering all through the show, even during "Melancholy Sky", my goodness it's a good thing I wasn't there. 

/:)
  • Already sorted on the wife telling front, I just blurted it out and just got the rolling eyes. Think I got away with it :) Easier that I am driving there and back same day/night, and only bought one ticket instead of usual minimum two in the vain hope someone can come too. Wonder how far it is, and of course where to park !!
    Sophie_Banner
  • Daaaaaaviddddd! All will be well....... Look forward to seein you :)
  • Sometimes I wish Goldfrapp were an American band.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • ^ I'll second that!!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

^ I'll second that!!

Don't make me vote you down! ;) :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Dont flippin park a car there n expect it to be there when you get back you lot! Nearest carpark may be off New Thomas st its near city centre ish anyway?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!