Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • TALES OF US
    19 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I hate how the samples of amazon mp3's always sound like crap though.

• Low said:

I hate how the samples of amazon mp3's always sound like crap though.

I love it when they have tiny samples from 10min tracks so you sit, listen and still have no idea what it sounds like.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Deleted for security and investigation reasons.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-08-21 15:15:01
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • God, Stranger.  My deepest sympathies.  That's terrible!  I know being physically wracked by insane behaviour.  It's happened to me before.  I am so sad for you.  I think, maybe, offering to help in the investigation is the best thing you could do.  Goodness knows what the reaction will be, but it's the right thing, right?  Always works for me.  Honor, integrity, dignity and all that.
  • Low said:

I hate how the samples of amazon mp3's always sound like crap though.

I love it when they have tiny samples from 10min tracks so you sit, listen and still have no idea what it sounds like.

Yeah me too.
    Btw just to clarify, I didn't mean the songs thenselves sound like crap, but the quality sounds like crap. Quite muffled sounding?

Post edited by rewak at 2013-08-22 17:43:20
  • Well, the other person you mentioned might have done it?
  • If what you're saying is true, the guilty party lies elsewhere. Labels should operate these things at their own risk. I believe that you didn't do it. You've been so honest about everything.
  • not that it really matters but i fear that my enjoyment of TOU is going to be tainted because every time i hear stranger i will be reminded of all this dramatic exhalation.

its the ultimate spoiler.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^ sadly yes tweety.

Stranger maybe you should contact mute with the offer of help. There's not much any of us here can do. :(
  • @Ping: I did.
    @Rewak: I never sent or leaked anything to anyone. Alan you refer to had a LISTEN to the album with me singing along, through a crappy phone connection. That was it. No exchange of files and nothing remotely recordable or usable. I didn't leak the album. Period. You know what that would do to my reputation as a photographer? I leaked one sentence of lyrics per song for one day and then deleted the words. But files? Oh no dear sir. I would not even phantom going there. It would effectively destroy my carreer.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-08-22 17:38:04
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • ^ ah well you've done what you can for now. Hopefully they'll understand.
  • FYI: I am actively and willingly involved in helping Mute find the source of the leak.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-08-22 11:32:13
  • so what happened to the article you had been preparing?
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!