Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
New Website Experience
  • 62 Comments sorted by
  • wow i love all of your submissions...i wish this was available for android.... :(
  • This Experience thing must be updated weekly.
    I too had an email earlier this week to say one of my photos had been used - but to my shock when I got onto the page, they'd actually used 3!

Only one now seems to be in circulation on this Experience thing, so yeah, are images getting refreshed throughout the era?

Post edited by Craig at 2013-08-17 08:18:30
  • ^ yeah I've seen different pictures come and go so yeah it seems to be getting updated all the time. The email I got yesterday said they had a high volume of pictures been sent in.
  • Has to be said, there's some cracking ones appearing so far - a real mix of the surreal and the natural.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hello! i'm new here..

She selected a few of mine too. Both images are mine! Can't wait to see what others come up with. image

Both these images are mine too. image

• They're cool^ love the bird one. Hello BTW :)
  • HolyOwl said:

simply beautiful!

Thank you Owly & @Anoukvdm :)  That's my little Lyra's eye lashes, so proud that they made it onto the website yay!!

And @Lou our double double exposure as HJ said, yay us.  

@recurrentdream I have seen lots of your photos & they are gorgeous, well done for getting so many on the site.

• love it guys! congrats! :D
  • @ping
    Thanks Ping! and hello to you too! (still getting a hang of this site, hopefully this reply goes directly to you! :)

@una
    You found me on instagram! hi there and thanks for the nice comments! :-h

@error60091
    Thank you!! :)
  • ^ great shots recurrent dream, welcome :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Hello, my name is Úna & I am addicted to the Goldfrapp app.

I've gotten two more images on the site, whoop!

• ^ love the second one! Haven't had a chance to have much of a play with it this week :( I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! ;)

• Listen Lou I am going to be fired if I don't stop messing with it :))  

I love the second one too, it's deffo my favourite, so glad it made it on the site.

Get yourself back on there, what is your name on Instagram?
  • ^ I'm mrsmiggins1975

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!