Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
New Website Experience
  • 62 Comments sorted by
  • there are some really stunning images submitted by y'all. congrats to everyone who's gotten on the site~
  • EEE! I'm published! http://www.goldfrapp.com/xp/ (exposure by Corey Reed). What an honour! To think Alison's eyes have gazed upon my work is truly a blessing!

• Well done @Slippage, it's such a buzz isn't it?

I got this one published last night, I'm delighted to have my mug on the Goldfrapp website :D

• Well done Slippage.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Me too! Cheers Alison X

• Nice one Sparky ;)  Are you on Instagram?
  • Soooooo envious of you lot.

When this started I thought I wouldn't be too bothered with it just being a photo app but now I can see how lovely some of the results are I find myself really wanting to try it!

Anybody have an iPhone they're willing to give me? :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Una said:

Nice one Sparky ;)  Are you on Instagram?

Cheers, Una! I only really put my stuff on my blog (click on my signature) or Facebook. And here in our Gallery thread.

• Soooooo envious of you lot.

When this started I thought I wouldn't be too bothered with it just being a photo app but now I can see how lovely some of the results are I find myself really wanting to try it!

Carpy, you're the ideal Frapp Apper, so I'd borrow one ;-)

• Sparky said:

Soooooo envious of you lot.

Carpy, you're the ideal Frapp Apper, so I'd borrow one ;-)

I'd prefer if someone gave one to me!

(yeah, right! :))  )
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • At last, they have chosen one of mine... Yes, I sent a lot of them ?! So glad. ^^

Post edited by Vesper at 2013-09-10 05:07:19
  • They are lovely...so pleased that so many are getting recognized. :)

I am not green that I don't have an iphone.....honest. ;)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-09-10 05:44:54
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I've just realised that Goldfrapp have set up an art gallery for our pictures - it's awesome! Some really creative stuff on there, wonderful eye candy.

• Well done @Vesper!

Hey @Sparky where do I find said Gallery??

I got this one on yesterday, very happy to get the word on the album release day :)

Love your latest on there @ping

• ^ Awwww I saw yrs too! :) will have to check out the gallery when I get home

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!