Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Check.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Relieved.  Out of pole position.
  • Feeling myself like a new person. Thanks to TOU!  ^:)^
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm getting obsessive... I've had frapp on the brain ever since ToU was announced.... I need to put all the singles back on my iPod... Not just The Singles....
  • I'm not listening to any Goldfrapp songs until ToU is out. Don't wanna overdose myself on Frappicillin.
  • Feeling a bit nervous a fraught.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Why are you feeling nervous?
  • Cervus said:

Feeling a bit nervous a fraught.

Nothing serious I hope :(

• Very long story.......my partner passed away nearly three years ago and have now been asked on a (don't like to use this word but) date tomorrow.....not been in this place for nearly ten years and it is starting to freak me out a little...
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Very long story.......my partner passed away nearly three years ago and have now been asked on a (don't like to use this word but) date tomorrow.....not been in this place for nearly ten years and it is starting to freak me out a little...

OMG, that must be a great kind of 'nervous'! Happy for you!

Sorry about your partner. x
  • Thank you....it does make it rather difficult. It is a good kind of nervous though...just trying to not over think it all.....else I might cancel. Breezy breezy breezy...maybe not that breezy.....
  • Cervus said:

Thank you....it does make it rather difficult. It is a good kind of nervous though...just trying to not over think it all.....else I might cancel. Breezy breezy breezy...maybe not that breezy.....

Not gonna advise you. Just follow your instincts. Whatever happens will happen for the better. :)
  • Thanks...that is part of the problem I think...people at work have thrown their two penneth in and it just muddles everything.....I am very grateful that they care but it has unsettled me a bit.
  • Perky again due to ticket arrival...just have to hold on to this feeling for later today....not that I am not looking forward to it.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-15 04:38:42
  • Terrified by shadows.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!