www.bent-world.com

Check 'em out!
  • oooooh! 

New TORRINI!

• YAY new Emiliana!!!!! :)

Joanna

Vashti

Stina

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Stina

I bought Little Star when it was originally released on CD single.  A masterpiece!    :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Other stuff I listen to: 

Grizzly Bear 
    Daughter 
    St Vincent 
    John Talabot 
    Robyn 
    Kate Boy 
    Twintapes 
    M83
    Swedish House Mafia 
    Metronomy 
    Django Django 
    Chromatics 
    Friendly Fires 
    Fleet Foxes 
    LCD Soundsystem 
    Chemical Brothers 
    Daft Punk 

and I stole my brothers Gus Gus collection
  • Billie Ray and all her incarnations. Love how she can sound so uninterested and vacant yet totally bereft at the same time and then bust your speakers with massive volume!

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • really i only love Goldfrapp, but i do like Garbage's song Stupid Girl & a few other's of there songs but nothing spectacular.... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • tvpatrol said:

Metronomy 

"The Look" is just incredible!
  • was going to see them LIVE for 2 nights in 2005 (the bleed like me tour) but it got cancelled think it was in nottingham & manchester.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • :(
  • Iron Maiden, Guns N Roses, AC/DC, Madonna, Kate Bush, Rihanna, Black Sabbath, Rita Ora, Paloma Faith
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bjork
    Esthero
    Junior Boys
    Antony & The Johnsons
    Imogen Heap
    Lamb/Lou Rhodes (solo)

hunter
  • Shirley Manson, Garbage
    Liked on & off since 1997 first heard 'Heaven Is Wide' while playing Gran Turismo on Playstation.
    but i've always loved Stupid Girl...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cannot believe the awful news about Jon Brookes from the Charlatans. As a kid i liked the band. The only one i know is one of my (not including Frapp) all time fave records.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!