If I were dead, could I do this?
  • DCD

• Debbie Harry

• Blondie

• Happy Rhodes

Trivia: "When the Rain Came Down" circulated on the Internet for years incorrectly listed as a duet by which two women? (Winner earns top spot on softlad's back-against-the-wall list.)
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-02 17:57:04
  • Jimmy Somerville produced three rather interesting EPs between 2011 and 2012. It's primarily dance music, which I'm not particularly fond of, but they have a real artistic edge to them. I don't know enough about dance music to categorize the style. The following is the least dance oriented of the 14 or so tracks.

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-02 18:09:39
  • This lad is piquing my interest lately. His only obstacle at this moment is a horrible drummer; though, it doesn't show much on this track.

I'd be totally hot for him if he didn't look like he was 15 years old (I think he's actually 30).
  • I've already dedicated another thread, but OK then why not....

Siouxsie and the Banshees

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Trivia: "When the Rain Came Down" circulated on the Internet for years incorrectly listed as a duet by which two women? (Winner earns top spot on softlad's back-against-the-wall list.)

I know, I know....they are both in 'this thread' but I am not going to name them as I am not sure what this prize consists of...????

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • iamamiwhoami

Lady Gaga

Roisin Murphy

Paloma Faith

Planningtorock

PSY
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Cervus said:

Trivia: "When the Rain Came Down" circulated on the Internet for years incorrectly listed as a duet by which two women? (Winner earns top spot on softlad's back-against-the-wall list.)

I know, I know....they are both in 'this thread' a few posts up...but I am not going to name them as I am not sure what this prize consists of...????

Chungking

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!