Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • alex_f said:

EDIT: Why is my message higher than the one I was replying to??

You probably have the thread sort order (upper right) set to Votes rather than Date.

I've voted iantxon's post back to 0 from -1 so either way this should now be fine if you refresh.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • What a weird setting.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Ordered the box set. Hopefully in time for one of the 500 signed copies.
  • I emailed Sandbag days ago but didn't hear back (despite their 2 day response promise :-).  I was holding out on ordering the box set to find out if the DVD will play in the US.  No answer as of yesterday afternoon and I didn't want to miss out on the signed copy... so I did order.  Anyone know if the DVD will be region free?  Any way to find out if I got a signed copy?

Still waiting Sandbag...
  • i bought it, i wont regret it.

Post edited by juanbjork at 2013-06-14 01:02:30
  • Sandbag aren`t called Shitbag on other forums for nothing - lack of communication is their main customer issue I`ve seen over the years 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • You lucky bastards! I'm so jealous!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm pretty sure the dvd will be region free. 
  • Sartori said:

Sandbag aren`t called Shitbag on other forums for nothing - lack of communication is their main customer issue I`ve seen over the years 

And their t shirts stain easily... My poor 7T top looks like crap...

• They really should use VW tees. Those last.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

They really should use VW tees. Those last.

Only cos I can't bear to throw them away!

• Sorry if I set alarm bells ringing yesterday over how many were going to be made I was just passing on info that sandbag gave me over the phone, I was in a panic over whether I could afford one right now so I called and asked first whether they would charge my card now or in November then I asked how many box sets she said hold on I will ask she put me on hold and then came back with 'there is only going to be 2,000' made, I'm hoping for all us collectors that everyone who wants one can get one rather then some ending up on ebay at stupid price
  • buy it and play all the damn cds dvds and vinyl, i hate when people buy shit to to put away.
  • God dammit am I going to be the only one on this forum without it?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!