Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
DELUXE BOX - Updates & information
  • 1010 Comments sorted by
  • G O L D F R A P P - T A L E S  O F  U S  OUT SEPT. 2013

Post edited by juanbjork at 2013-06-12 16:32:50
  • ahhhh sterling work Carpy! at last I might finally have something signed by my fave band!
  • I would add, utterly unofficially but with some logic, that if they shifted 440 up to lunchtime today there's a good chance they may have shifted 60 more by now?

Again, that's just me reasoning things out, but it feels likely.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Carpathian: your words are comforting, but I think I lost the opportunity to have the signature of Ali & Will .... my number ends in 605.
  • makes sense to me! But this box set makes me recall how special the album campaigns were..... the slipcases and the deluxe box of 7T... it feels......frappy :) 
  • iantxon - quoting first message in this topic: "The order number does NOT correspoind to the box number or quantity of boxes sold."

So you might still have a chance!

EDIT: Why is my message higher than the one I was replying to??
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-06-13 17:56:41
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • alex_f said:

EDIT: Why is my message higher than the one I was replying to??

You probably have the thread sort order (upper right) set to Votes rather than Date.

I've voted iantxon's post back to 0 from -1 so either way this should now be fine if you refresh.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • What a weird setting.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Ordered the box set. Hopefully in time for one of the 500 signed copies.
  • I emailed Sandbag days ago but didn't hear back (despite their 2 day response promise :-).  I was holding out on ordering the box set to find out if the DVD will play in the US.  No answer as of yesterday afternoon and I didn't want to miss out on the signed copy... so I did order.  Anyone know if the DVD will be region free?  Any way to find out if I got a signed copy?

Still waiting Sandbag...
  • i bought it, i wont regret it.

Post edited by juanbjork at 2013-06-14 01:02:30
  • Sandbag aren`t called Shitbag on other forums for nothing - lack of communication is their main customer issue I`ve seen over the years 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • You lucky bastards! I'm so jealous!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm pretty sure the dvd will be region free. 
  • Sartori said:

Sandbag aren`t called Shitbag on other forums for nothing - lack of communication is their main customer issue I`ve seen over the years 

And their t shirts stain easily... My poor 7T top looks like crap...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!