Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • That looks nice but would they show The Conjuring?
  • Friday and Sat at 21:30 only as I guess its been out for a while?  They show new films for the first 2 weeks that they are out.  I saw Wolverine there last Saturday and I reckon that in a week or so there won't be many performances available for that.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • It comes out on Friday, I'm desperate to watch, however will have to go on own as no one I know wants to go with me as they're all wimps!

• folklore said:

£9.30 for a cinema ticket? That can fuck off.

You'd better not go to The Screening Rooms in Cheltenham then, it's £12.60 each mind you I think that Leicester Square is more expensive than that.

I went to Leicester square in 2010 , the ticket cost me fifteen earth pounds, I was flabbergasted but paid anyway, got my monies worth by having two wees.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • In other news, jammed two fingers in door an hour ago , currently nursing two comedy potatoes on the end of my hand.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I would normally jump at the chance of a trip to that cinema with a lovely lady.  However, is it that your friends are wimps or that you have some super human resistance to horror flms?  If I watched that I'd need counselling for a year!

If its new then you might find that there will be far more varied times throughout next week.
  • Sartori said:

In other news, jammed two fingers in door an hour ago , currently nursing two comedy potatoes on the end of my hand.

We really do need a Casualty thread.  You know what you need Sartori......

A&E!  *groan*
  • Ouch Sartori!

m_d I am a bit of a horror connoisseur, I get a huge thrill from horror, I just....don't want to go alone haha!

• folklore said:

m_d I am a bit of a horror connoisseur, I get a huge thrill from horror, I just....don't want to go alone haha!

Can I come and close my eyes throughout?  I remember doing that the first time I rode the Oblivion at Alton Towers.    :))
  • NO, eyes open you'll miss the spooky ghosts.
    £9... I'm just gonna wait til someone films it inside the cinema and upload it to the internet.

What?
  • A friend of mine is taking the piss quite frankly. She's signed off work as she's got shingles but she seems OK she can go out tonight on the lash for her Mums birthday and then post it on Facebook. If that was me and my works spotted that I would get bollocked for it as deemed as taking the piss. What you do after work is your own business but not went your signed off as your supposed to be to ill to go work!! X(
  • @folklore:  You're a Strict Machine.....Loving that! lol  

@Bells: Totally agree, she should have to miss out on her Mum's birthday if she wants to enjoy a lay-in, a leisurely breakfast, This Morning and all the other perks of being ill.
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-07-30 17:51:32
  • 12, going on 15 miles walked today and still babbled too much!  Isn't caffeine amazing!?!?!?
  • i prefer water
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Just wanna say that The Conjuring starts off in the scariest way ever.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!