Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp please correct before release:
  • 85 Comments sorted by
  • For you it does not, I respect that. We just agree to disagree :-)
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

i needs treatment.

I agree.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • LOL
    I am getting treatment iuvy. But nit for a guitar pluck but for my broken spine.
    It made a different sound tho.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • And quoting does not equal editing fyi funny boy :-)
    I admit i laughed.
  • I'm quite funny really.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I agree!
  • I just read this thread and it has been brought to my attention that some of you may have a little too much spare time on your hands
    =D>
  • thathurt said:

I just read this thread and it has been brought to my attention that some of you may have a little too much spare time on your hands
    =D>

LOL!  Hahahaha!  Talk about funny...
  • I hear that tiny 'pluck' or 'ping' at 2:14, but only cus you guys mentioned it. Doesn't bother me at all.  Actually what bothers me more is how the sound space for this song is so closed.... Like the song was recorded in a tight closet. And the low bass levels are so high...it's cracking my speakers (a little.) As usual, the live version I've heard on Youtube sounds so much better esp with the live string orchestra.....
  • glad you enjoyed it Boltfinger, and welcome.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I hear that tiny 'pluck' or 'ping' at 2:14, but only cus you guys mentioned it. Doesn't bother me at all.  Actually what bothers me more is how the sound space for this song is so closed.... Like the song was recorded in a tight closet. And the low bass levels are so high...it's cracking my speakers (a little.) As usual, the live version I've heard on Youtube sounds so much better esp with the live string orchestra.....

its because the leak was recompressed by the leaker and re-eqd. The original sounds much much better.
  • Wow audiophiles!!! Luv it
  • Never mind Clay, what about Stranger!!

If you listen very carefully at the start you can hear the guitar player has a cold. Keeps sniffing between the plucking.

;-)

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-09-11 06:44:00
  • Never mind Clay, what about Stranger!!

If you listen very carefully at the start you can hear the guitar player has a cold. Keeps sniffing between the plucking.

;-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!