Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp please correct before release:
  • 85 Comments sorted by
  • And for the record. I am DEAD SERIOUS in the opening thread. Be polite b•tches. Don't let it be the old GMB again with all the BS.  :-q
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Point taken. No further question. The defense rests. Your witness.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • folklore said:

You're all

WRONG

That's Hugh Hefner, right?
  • It might every well be where the buried the watermark.
  • how da fuck yall heard it already?
  • its a damn guitar string, click
  • duh yall, guitars!
  • juanbjork said:

its a damn guitar string, click

It's obvious too.
  • It is not
  • Is too!......just kidding, sorry....
    :D
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-26 16:49:42
  • Even if it is, it's unpleasant and should have been taken care of in mastering. Period.
  • That's the sort of anomaly that makes recording with acoustic instruments real and gives it heart. Listen to quality chamber music recordings. You can often hear bows & breaths, along with the clicking of keys from the clarinets, oboes, and bassoons. Music perfected under the scope of sound wave machines would ultimately be sterile and dead.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Period.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I listen to a lot of that music iuventus. But when a sound stands out too much, and sounds unnatural compared to the other guitar clicks in the same track, which I sincerely doubt this is, it needs treatment. I know. I spent months discussing the mastering versions with Emika of her last album I shot the cover for.
  • It's ultimately a matter of taste but for me: it needs a touch up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!