Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Stranger said:

Carp: KG comment about rant before the waveform talk. #sarcasm.

Ta for the clarification - thought it was odd timing!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I've just read a new tweet from Alison and I'm feeling strange. I don't know whether it is about the leak or not but still it's kind of thought-provoking. I know that albums leak like everyday. This leak happened too early. Someone at their camp is a total jerk who deserves some painful punishment. And the fact that we're even writing about the leak here is just wrong in my opinion.
  • You don't really think that Alison Goldfrapp, herself, has given credence to this Tale of Leak, do you?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I had a Pie Of Leek once. That was lovely.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • You Brits and your meat and vegetable pies!
  • yeah leek not far from here about 10 miles....

:-\"
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • iuventus said:

You don't really think that Alison Goldfrapp, herself, has given credence to this Tale of Leak, do you?

I think she has:
    "Yep you got what I meant.....I guess it was likely to happen but you
    just hope that the people who were entrusted with it would respect that"
  • That could mean anything. Her heart for instance.
  • Yes, Alison just tweets every day about her relationship with Lisa. She's so open and stuff about her personal life and her feelings. I think that she's definitely not happy about the leak and this is exactly what she's writing about.
  • Are you saying that maybe Lisa cheated on her?
  • oh just stop right there!! ;)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • It's definitely the leak.
    To echo A is A, it's disappointing for her & will. They had a schedule, put trust in others and it's been broken.
  • It could be Tesco failed to deliver at their allotted time , that makes me jolly jolly miffed .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-26 05:28:11
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • 7th Tree should have been a lesson, but nope. TOU didn't leak three months before, but one month and a half though... Can't remember exactly when Head First leaked ? 2 weeks before ?

Leaks are just inevitable today, unfortunately. Even if it won't prevent us from buying the album, the pleasure/surprise is not really the same (for Goldfrapp). But well, that's how the world goes today : we want everything now or never. It is sad, but it is like that.
  • If it is about the leak , given that it appears easily-get-hold-of-able and its watermarked , someones name is already in the deer stalking sights perhaps  
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!