Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Hammersmith Apollo - 1st Nov 2013 - Who went ?
  • 281 Comments sorted by
  • folklore said:

If I say I'm going to try and make it..will it curse it? because in the past when I've said these things, it's turned to no.thing. so yeah, I so want to come though.

You so should. :) Quite a few people at MIF mentioned you.. as in.. "doesn't that folklore ever go to frapp gigs?" kinda way.

Wasn't it more like "we must get folklore to a gig this tour - who's going to give her a lift?" :)

I wont make that gig but if there's one the following day.....oh yes.
    Post edited by KeithJ_gmb at 2013-07-25 17:26:07
  • That's really lovely :-) you guys x
  • dcbaxter said:

I have a ticket :)

Will be there, and Brighton if I can !!!

Whats this about Brighton. I heard someone else mention it. Have I missed something??  :O
  • Bells said:

dcbaxter said:

I have a ticket :)

Will be there, and Brighton if I can !!!

Whats this about Brighton. I heard someone else mention it. Have I missed something??  :O

Nothing official but sources with excellent credentials have indicated that they'll be playing in Brighton on the Saturday :)
  • ^ Indeed. An ex-employee of the Brighton Dome. :) Which does appear to have a free slot in their "Concert Hall" on Sat 2nd November.

We had a blast there in 2010. :)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-25 18:21:00
  • i'd like to go but don't fancy sitting half a mile away & needing binoculars to see the stage.....

& yep what's this about brighton? hmmm

:-/
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • @Cervus awwww
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Definitely in row M stalls
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Awwww.... Ickle (kinda) doggies.... *goes gooey*
  • Haha they are not little when you are trying to get them off you!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • What row, Hells?

STALL ROW M SEATS 5 and 6 :)>-
  • Here's a plan of the seating. I'd imagine the circle sits pretty much above the stalls, not behind it as per the diagram. I've been there once - to see Tori Amos, but can't remember where I sat.

• Hammersmith is about 4500 capacity.

The Brighton Dome however.... 1900 ...

;)

• 3632 Hammersmith total capacity ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • oh, nearly!  ;)

Bigger than la Dome though .... haha.  Actually, as far as I can recall, 1900 is its standing capacity.  if they bung seats in there too (I hope they don't) its more like 1600.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!