Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

It was your ever so slight "compensating" , subtle and most people would have missed it . You broke my Sarcasm Engine yesterday but I forgive you , my backup 3 litre Facetiousness Generator is working ok . 

Sarotri, is there more?  :))
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Yeah, Sarotri, SHUT UP!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Yep. Everybody wants Sartori to shut up. God damn it Sartori, with your... words and things.
  • Kiyuri said:

Yep. Everybody wants Sartori to shut up. God damn it Sartori, with your... words and things.

:))
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-25 13:55:27
  • No, you too Alan. Jesus, you're more immature than I thought.
  • Alan said:

Sartori said:

It was your ever so slight "compensating" , subtle and most people would have missed it . You broke my Sarcasm Engine yesterday but I forgive you , my backup 3 litre Facetiousness Generator is working ok . 

Sarotri, is there more?  :))

stop fucking rushing me , I`m trying to cook tea for fucks sake . Words don`t write themselves you know .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Anything else , I refer to my signature .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Words don`t write themselves you know .

Then how do you explain most of my contribution? Booze?

Booze? Yes please! A double. That JD Honey stuff. Straight up.
  • Kiyuri said:

Sartori said:

Words don`t write themselves you know .

Then how do you explain most of my contribution? Booze?

Booze? Yes please! A double. That JD Honey stuff. Straight up.

In between sausage and meatball turning (not a euphemism) , I can only guess , you use Dark Heavy Metal Magic by playing mp3s backwards ?
  • Kiyuri San , you are my master (...and I won`t forget it) , you are the Lord Vader against me as Jar Jar Binks Skywalker or whatever his name was 
  • But I have all my own legs! 

You know I watched Ep 3 on ITV recently. They CUT the bit where Vader's all on fire. I loved that bit!

Philistines. 
  • I`ve burnt my sausages :(
  • Alan said:

And 5 bingo cards for me if you please.  :>

Isn't that insider trading?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  •  I saw Episode um... the one with the little furry things in , I remember going to the cinemas to see that , rode my dinosaur in .
  • iuventus said:

Alan said:

And 5 bingo cards for me if you please.  :>

Isn't that insider trading?

Thats why he was banned ..unless he works for a Bank then it`s ok .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!