Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • No something very cool.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Sup ?
  • Leaks leaks leaks leaks.

Whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do?

When they come for you.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-25 11:55:08
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Joey said:

LolliCruz said:

"apparently" means nothing. ;)

Okay, "definitely." ;)

Definitely. Maybe
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Perhaps.

:D
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I wonder how Alison and Will are doing now. Hope they are OK after finding out the whole thing has leaked.
  • Indeed. I hope they're ok.
  • Vesper said:

Sup ?

WHADDYA BUYING, STRANGER?
  • Alas, they're unpreventable. :(
  • Incidentally, Alan Bingo is hilarious. I'll scalp me three bingo cards if you please.
  • Alan said:

Alas, they're unpreventable. :(

Yeah, but you seem somewhat giddy about it.
    :-/

You know this leak can't possibly make WIll or Alison happy. It's more than just a little disappointing. That hardcore fans seem to be almost pushing the leaked (stolen) material on people, via the fans own website... i don't know, it just bothers me.

Sorry-

LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • And 5 bingo cards for me if you please.  :>
  • A_is_A said:

Yeah, but you seem somewhat giddy about it.
    :-/

You know this leak can't possibly make WIll or Alison happy. It's more than just a little disappointing. That hardcore fans seem to be almost pushing the leaked (stolen) material on people, via the fans own website... i don't know, it just bothers me.

Sorry-

+1
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Alan said:

And 5 bingo cards for me if you please.  :>

YOU`RE BANNED .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • @A_is_A I may seem giddy on the outside but I'm very unhappy on the inside.  :((
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-25 12:47:14

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!