Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Pitta bread with marmite
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Now eating dry mangos.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Now eating dry mangos.

When you could easily have juicy ones?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It gets too messy.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Pizza
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • It's almost dinner time. Mac Cheese time!
  • Put garlic mayonnaise on my salad by mistake as though it was ordinary mayo. Vile, had to scrape it all off and drink water to get rid of the taste. Yuck!! >:P
  • Waking up to chicken nuggets. Yum.  :\">
  • I've just had 3 passionate kisses!
  • Went strawberry picking today , so the answer for the next 4 days from me is - "fucking strawberries" , they`re like red balls of xmas turkey in the summer . The unusual prefix to "strawberries" ie the "fucking" gives you a clue of how many of the red feckers I`ve eaten today .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • drinking Vimto = lovely
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I wonder what Alan's eating now.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • quorn burgers and brie. it's nice.
  • Friday night junk food snackage.  I'll spare you the gory details.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • More strawberries
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-26 18:32:58

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!