Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Oh! I didnt know! Thanks!
    PS: check your PMs?
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • (Its weird tho: they did release a new Mavericks today or yesterday...)
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Yeah, this is the weirdest part; Mavericks beta was released just fine, with no delays.

Got your text. I'm driving back home for the next 3 hours. Will do tomorrow. Do you mind waiting?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Not at all. It's just for comparison.
  • By the way: STILL no return of the lyrics function in iOS on iPad. Grrrrrr!
  • I didn't even realize that. I almost never use the native Music app. Mostly Spotify.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • *popcorn crunch*
  • Don't make me refill my Super Big Gulp.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Don't make me refill my Super Big Gulp.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
  • I love a man with a super big gulp.
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-07-24 22:21:24
  • I can't find the album..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    "The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men." - Leonardo da Vinci

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/howard.trigg
    INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/howiet1971/
  • do you live by a fish market?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Still no signs of the rest of the album on the net.
  • that's good. how's the waiting going?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Stranger said:

The result? It sounds much louder overall and hardly any differences between the more quiet parts of the song remain, leading up to the final build up, meaning it was altered compared to the earlier preview when at this stage mastering should long have been completed.

I smell fish.

If the leaker thought they knew a bit about watermarking , they could of decoded the file to wav , normalised it and then recoded it to 320 , thinking it would remove the watermarking . Its also quite possible they deliberately gave you access to an unmastered version .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-25 07:24:24
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!