Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • And you would have been very welcome :)
  • Oh, great. I don't even fit in with the stupid twats.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Iuventus.... I consider you an honorary stupid twat :)
  • What's that? The booby prize?

• iuventus said:

What's that? The booby prize?

Certainly not.......we can all be twats together......embrace your inner twat.......wait that sounds wrong!!! :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

iuventus said:

What's that? The booby prize?

Certainly not.......we can all be twats together......embrace your inner twat.......wait that sounds wrong!!! :)

Your inner twat would be part of every man's feminine side?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hehehe

Hmmmmmmmm......it is too late in the day to be thinking about that.....right I am off to bed!
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 17:48:33
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sarotri you make me LOL. Stahp right now.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 17:59:30
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Take advantage? What the hell are you even on about? Get your facts straight, you sneaky little gossiper. LOL
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 18:03:09
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I sincerely feel sorry for you, Sarotri. :(

Your desperate replies keep entertaining me though.

So keep 'em coming. ;)
  • FREE PUSSY RIOT
  • They`re still in chokey ?
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 20:45:05
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Wow! Best Alan Bingo ever!
  • Supposedly, the rest of the album is scheduled to leak tomorrow. :D