Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • iuventus said:

Wow! Best Alan Bingo ever!

Had to delete , I felt embarassed at my poor score :( , only a seven , I was proud until my mrs pointed out that 7 is a bus ride away from 12 ...
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Is it allowed to substitue a jozzy for one Alan--provided the jozzy is in the word association slot?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • LOL :>
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Damn, they are so small.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • iuventus said:

Is it allowed to substitue a jozzy for one Alan--provided the jozzy is in the word association slot?

It has to be a run , depending on which button you press , Popular or All Discussions - it`ll give different runs .

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • What happened to the other thread?
  • Which one ?

• So no jozzy wild cards?
  • Can't stop playing 'Jo'.

It's perfect for my drive back home.

Just saying.

=P~
  • iuventus said:

So no jozzy wild cards?

Oooh , go on then , he can be the wild card  , see I`ve picked up the seventh from the other topic

photo Screenshot_2013-07-24-21-36-10-1.png
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 21:06:23
  • Does anyone know how to crank up some bass?
  • Brilliant! I've only been playing off the main page, where the maximum possible score is five.
  • I can't find it anywhere in the settings.

Still learning things about iOS 7.
  • Wasnt beta 4 supposed to come today? I kind op hoped it would. Ios7 b3: still kinda too buggy.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • It was supposed to be out this past Monday. However because of the Dev Center hack, it got delayed indefinitely.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!