Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Sarotri you make me LOL. Stahp right now.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 17:59:30
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Take advantage? What the hell are you even on about? Get your facts straight, you sneaky little gossiper. LOL
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 18:03:09
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Take advantage? What the hell are you even on about? Get your facts straight, you little gossiper. LOL

Meh! Alan baby, please stop embarrassing yourself it's like watching a clown car crash . I've said to your face not behind your back, gossiping is behind someone's back . You lied (and you admitted it on the forum) and if you lie to someone for gain, you.have automatically taken advantage of them (their good nature, gullibility, naivety or whatever) , a posted redundancy on my behalf but true nonetheless

Anyway the albums leaking, I feel sorry for the band, I expect some more tidbits to officially come out
    , well hope anyway. Photo set, fingers crossed for something to set the visual mood.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 19:19:23
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I sincerely feel sorry for you, Sarotri. :(

Your desperate replies keep entertaining me though.

So keep 'em coming. ;)
  • FREE PUSSY RIOT
  • They`re still in chokey ?
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 20:45:05
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Wow! Best Alan Bingo ever!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Supposedly, the rest of the album is scheduled to leak tomorrow. :D
  • iuventus said:

Wow! Best Alan Bingo ever!

Had to delete , I felt embarassed at my poor score :( , only a seven , I was proud until my mrs pointed out that 7 is a bus ride away from 12 ...
  • Is it allowed to substitue a jozzy for one Alan--provided the jozzy is in the word association slot?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • LOL :>
  • Damn, they are so small.
  • iuventus said:

Is it allowed to substitue a jozzy for one Alan--provided the jozzy is in the word association slot?

It has to be a run , depending on which button you press , Popular or All Discussions - it`ll give different runs .

• What happened to the other thread?