Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • I was disappointed by Annabel live, but studio is... wow.
  • Oops. Double post thingy. So. Time for tea.
    Post edited by Sparky at 2013-07-24 15:52:23

• @Vesper haha, exactly why I never listen to live versions before the studio ones.

I think that's just stupid and backwards.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 15:56:05
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • So.... Everyone who heard Tales Of Us live last week is behaving "stupid and backwards"?
  • It does rather beg the question...What on earth were our beloved Goldfrapp thinking of performing it in the first place???? They should hang their heads in shame...... (rolls eyes)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 17:16:16
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Alan said:

@Vesper haha, exactly why I never listen to live versions before the studio ones.

I think that's just stupid and backwards.

Well most of us aren't shallow liars and take advantage of someone just so they could listen to a stream of the album. That worked out well for you anyway, I was just stupid enough to listen to it live first, stupid twat that I am , what the.fuck was I thinking.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Don't be so hard on yourself, Sartori.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sartori said:

I was just stupid enough to listen to it live first, stupid twat that I am , what the.fuck was I thinking.

I would have loved to be there and be a stupid twat with all the rest of you!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • And you would have been very welcome :)
  • Oh, great. I don't even fit in with the stupid twats.
  • Iuventus.... I consider you an honorary stupid twat :)
  • What's that? The booby prize?

• iuventus said:

What's that? The booby prize?

Certainly not.......we can all be twats together......embrace your inner twat.......wait that sounds wrong!!! :)
  • Cervus said:

iuventus said:

What's that? The booby prize?

Certainly not.......we can all be twats together......embrace your inner twat.......wait that sounds wrong!!! :)

Your inner twat would be part of every man's feminine side?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Hehehe

Hmmmmmmmm......it is too late in the day to be thinking about that.....right I am off to bed!
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 17:48:33

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!