Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • I dunno, to build up some hype perhaps?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

• Low said:

I have over half? 

(Not boasting or any crap like that, just saying. 6 songs.)

6 !? Like six ?
  • Removed
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-24 15:47:22

• Jo, Annabel, Drew, Alvar, Thea, Clay have leaked so far.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Maybe those are the songs that mini movies would be made for?

Already there is movie for Drew then Annabel,Clay,Jo and Thea fit very well for singles maybe Alvar is a little suprising but the song is also lovely,I love it little less than the rest;-D

Silly guess I guess...

Post edited by Jules at 2013-07-24 15:27:40
  • it is definitely not a controlled leak.
  • My top 6 (from most to least favorite):

1. Jo
    2. Drew
    3. Annabel
    4. Clay
    5. Thea
    6. Alvar
  • Removed
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-24 15:46:26

• I was disappointed by Annabel live, but studio is... wow.
  • Oops. Double post thingy. So. Time for tea.
    Post edited by Sparky at 2013-07-24 15:52:23

• @Vesper haha, exactly why I never listen to live versions before the studio ones.

I think that's just stupid and backwards.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 15:56:05
  • So.... Everyone who heard Tales Of Us live last week is behaving "stupid and backwards"?
  • It does rather beg the question...What on earth were our beloved Goldfrapp thinking of performing it in the first place???? They should hang their heads in shame...... (rolls eyes)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-24 17:16:16
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Don't be so hard on yourself, Sartori.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sartori said:

I was just stupid enough to listen to it live first, stupid twat that I am , what the.fuck was I thinking.

I would have loved to be there and be a stupid twat with all the rest of you!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!