Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • Sure, it's a big black cloud, little white lie. haha
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Stop! I'm doing it again!
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 13:43:35
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Fine, little black cloud, big white lie then.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Personally, I can't wait till someone is generous enough to leak the BC instrumentals. That'd be sublime!
  • stevil said:

i always find it interesting that those who protest the most about listening to leaks are usually those who have been given the opportunity to have or hear an advance copy.....hmmmmm

if people want to listen to low quality version to get a sense of what the tracks are like...who cares....i don't feel guilty...i've already spent $146 US dollars for it and have nothing to show for it.

fin

stevil said:

i always find it interesting that those who protest the most about listening to leaks are usually those who have been given the opportunity to have or hear an advance copy.....hmmmmm

if people want to listen to low quality version to get a sense of what the tracks are like...who cares....i don't feel guilty...i've already spent $146 US dollars for it and have nothing to show for it.

fin

Thank you. I totally agree with you. Yesterday i saw someone with the full album for share on soulseek. I sent him/her a message and politely asked if he could share the album with me. I said i already ordered the deluxe edition... his answer? "F#ck off". Its funny someone that its not supposed to have mp3 from the the album is this uneducated? I donthave a better word for this person... or i hve but in portuguese...
  • tweety said:

there is no censorship but self censorship ;)

i actually meant when posting on this board, and that it cuts both ways!

but ho hum...
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-24 13:59:21
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I feel like we'll hear the rest of the album in September. :-SS
  • In September? Oh no!
  • but you've heard it Alan. so have I (minus Thea)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Oh yes.
  • Just a Stranger! Please!
  • This weird and unusual leak will end there IMO. Let's wait.
  • I'm waiting.
  • Well, "Thea" just leaked on tumblr, and "Alvar" is also easy to find. But still, I can't find "Clay" & "Jo", it seems they've been deleted.
  • I've noticed that Ali is pronouncing Alvar as Olvar. Am I hearing it right or is it something else?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!