Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

I am with @Sartori not with hands in his pants you understand.

True story : I thought I had prostrate problems when I kept getting up during the night to wee (every few hours) until I realised it my new pants (that hadn`t been stretched yet) pushing on my bladder - my point being , theres only enough room for one hand anyway , otherwise I`d have to wee mid-listen :)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 12:30:43
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Why were you wearing your new pants in bed?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 12:31:30
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Why were you wearing your new pants in bed?

Its not British to go to bed naked . I also don`t do pyjamas , they are evil and belong in Carry on Doctor movies . I`m also reminded of the time I had bed baths from two nurses when I was in the buff in a hospital bed.....but thats a story for another day ;)
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Knickers wouldn't be adequate?
  • iuventus said:

Knickers wouldn't be adequate?

Those are ladies attire . When I say pants , I mean underpants (not trousers) , my `smalls` ? CSI Cardiff doesn`t prepare you for these conversations haha
  • What I'm hearing is this: British men wear excessively tight undershorts.
  • Or is this something you've picked up in Wales?

• iuventus said:

Or is this something you've picked up in Wales?

Wales is in Britain .....
  • iuventus said:

Or is this something you've picked up in Wales?

In Tescos actually , that was also making the point I might have put a bit of weight on ..ahem
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 12:46:03
  • * Reminder to self: Do not respond to minors on line.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 13:30:55
  • I wear tight under shorts. in bed and out. but not the same pair.
    "its MY favourite song"

• tweety said:

I wear tight under shorts. in bed and out. but not the same pair.

If you're a married man, you'd better just stop right there.
  • i was.....
    "its MY favourite song"
  • About this whole leak thing, what's the problem if some of us, me included, have already paid for the deluxe box set??? I've already had the £75 taken from my account and the box set isn't e en released until November!! I haven't downloaded it yet but I will do, I will not feel guilty or get on my high horse about it not being released in the way the artist intended.... Drew isnt even available on iTunes as a single even though the video was released a week or two ago.... Are we supposed to just sit here for 7 weeks after we have paid to go to their shows and heard the songs live anyway. They should release it at the peak of the hype!!

I think it's silly that there is such a big gap between now and when the album is released, it doesn't make commercial sense, plus all of us on here will obviously but the album in a physical format, the leak is an addition rather than an alternative...
  • Yeh I still don't understand why Drew wasn't available to buy on iTunes at least. It just means that I as a massive fan will instead of buying it, just rip it from youtube.....