Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Cervus said:

I am with @Sartori not with hands in his pants you understand.

True story : I thought I had prostrate problems when I kept getting up during the night to wee (every few hours) until I realised it my new pants (that hadn`t been stretched yet) pushing on my bladder - my point being , theres only enough room for one hand anyway , otherwise I`d have to wee mid-listen :)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 12:30:43
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Why were you wearing your new pants in bed?
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 12:31:30
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Why were you wearing your new pants in bed?

Its not British to go to bed naked . I also don`t do pyjamas , they are evil and belong in Carry on Doctor movies . I`m also reminded of the time I had bed baths from two nurses when I was in the buff in a hospital bed.....but thats a story for another day ;)
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Knickers wouldn't be adequate?
  • iuventus said:

Knickers wouldn't be adequate?

Those are ladies attire . When I say pants , I mean underpants (not trousers) , my `smalls` ? CSI Cardiff doesn`t prepare you for these conversations haha
  • What I'm hearing is this: British men wear excessively tight undershorts.
  • Or is this something you've picked up in Wales?

• iuventus said:

Or is this something you've picked up in Wales?

Wales is in Britain .....
  • iuventus said:

Or is this something you've picked up in Wales?

In Tescos actually , that was also making the point I might have put a bit of weight on ..ahem
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 12:46:03
  • * Reminder to self: Do not respond to minors on line.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 13:30:55
  • I wear tight under shorts. in bed and out. but not the same pair.
    "its MY favourite song"

• tweety said:

I wear tight under shorts. in bed and out. but not the same pair.

If you're a married man, you'd better just stop right there.
  • i was.....
    "its MY favourite song"
  • About this whole leak thing, what's the problem if some of us, me included, have already paid for the deluxe box set??? I've already had the £75 taken from my account and the box set isn't e en released until November!! I haven't downloaded it yet but I will do, I will not feel guilty or get on my high horse about it not being released in the way the artist intended.... Drew isnt even available on iTunes as a single even though the video was released a week or two ago.... Are we supposed to just sit here for 7 weeks after we have paid to go to their shows and heard the songs live anyway. They should release it at the peak of the hype!!

I think it's silly that there is such a big gap between now and when the album is released, it doesn't make commercial sense, plus all of us on here will obviously but the album in a physical format, the leak is an addition rather than an alternative...
  • Yeh I still don't understand why Drew wasn't available to buy on iTunes at least. It just means that I as a massive fan will instead of buying it, just rip it from youtube.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!