Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • folklore said:

All this talk of singers covering the album and no one has mentioned the perfect candidate??

I love you.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • LOL
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • folklore said:

All this talk of singers covering the album and no one has mentioned the perfect candidate?

What is it?

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Come to the fold, my friend. Experience the glory of CJ Fam.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • I was covering my ears and shouting, "Make it sto-o-o-o-o-op!" Then I realized that all I had to do was click back a page.
  • CJ FAM BIG POP STAR 2013 :@)
  • folklore said:

All this talk of singers covering the album and no one has mentioned the perfect candidate?

And this is why genetic manipulation by scientists shouldn`t be allowed - a dolly the sheep / Bette Midler hybrid is wrong
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Is vaseline effective in containing leakage?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Sartori said:

And this is why genetic manipulation by scientists shouldn`t be allowed - a dolly the sheep / Bette Midler hybrid is wrong

Don't sweat it. She'll probably be dead of a drug overdose by the new year.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-24 10:14:30
  • Alan said:

They say Stranger is sublime.

It is, remember? Like when you heard the entire album?  :-*
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I haven't listened to a single track yet.

I'm being patient.
  • Stranger said:

Alan said:

They say Stranger is sublime.

It is, remember? Like when you heard the entire album?  :-*

I thought it was our secret. :-*
  • id like to nominate new Zealand singer Wing Han Tsang
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I don't know about you, but I love his new single.
  • It's ok: You listened to the press stream privately. You heard the album preview. Big deal right?
    Nothing was recorded. Nothing leaked. No files were exchanged. Simply said: it didn't cause a leak of any kind.
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!