Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • on a positive note i like the threads about selling your house and college dorm girls...........
  • iuventus said:

At last, some real sarcasm.

And, the suggested smile. 
    :)

• And, the suggested smile. 
    :)

It was mild enough without.

Very nearly facetiousness, indeed.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • TALES OF US
    47 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

This leak thing is getting on my nerves why can't just wait untill september 9th make it more special. Understand reports have to listen to it for reviews e.c.t but..... [-(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • chill jozzy. its not that long to wait. getting stressed isn't going to make it arrive any quicker
    "its MY favourite song"
  • + + + LATEST + YOUTUBE CLIPS REMOVED + + +

• It's getting quite annoying people saying "I've heard the album, I've heard the album blah, blah"
    Listen to it and keep it to yourself and don't comment on the forum to piss people off who are waiting patiently for the proper release. We all want to hear it but tough you gotta wait. People paying near on £70 for the deluxe version are feeling pretty ripped off already if everything gets leaked early as no surprise then! It's fucking annoying ~X(
  • Happens. A special thread has been created, don't read it then. 8-|
  • Vesper said:

Happens. A special thread has been created, don't read it then. 8-|

With respect , I did suggest the thread to discuss the leak was created (above)  - the thread was made and used to keep leaky chats together and then leak discussions crept into the Thea thread , the "Im listening to" thread etc , I liked the talk of the lyrics on the thread it created a desire for it but then it went all leaky on there as well . HB is correct . 

I will point out , the above is an observation not a criticism , I honestly don`t care , I`m looking forward to Battlefield 4 more than Tales of Us...um...jazz hands hell for me then . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 09:45:26
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • There is a special jazz hell for you, Rob B-)
  • Bells said:

It's getting quite annoying people saying "I've heard the album, I've heard the album blah, blah"
    Listen to it and keep it to yourself and don't comment on the forum to piss people off who are waiting patiently for the proper release. We all want to hear it but tough you gotta wait. People paying near on £70 for the deluxe version are feeling pretty ripped off already if everything gets leaked early as no surprise then! It's fucking annoying ~X(

Im with you.

But leak chat is Erm... Leaking into other threads... For example Alan keeps banging on about how he's just listened to them all over the board.

I get how Stranger and Dreeke have heard.it for work but I feel I'm waiting for no reason now...

Hope this box set makes up for it...
  • Alan just plain keeps banging on.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Alan just plain keeps banging on.

I`m trying to play `Alan Bingo` at the moment , 5 threads in a row and people keep spoiling by actually posting things that aren`t complete and utter attention seeking shit frivolous whimsy   :-<
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-24 10:35:03
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • All over the board?

Fine, I'll stop banging on all over the board.
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-24 10:41:54
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • BINGO!!
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!