Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Bit harsh there rewak.... :-SS
  • chokka said:

Bit harsh there rewak.... :-SS

Besides, I think the guy was being totally sincere.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • rewak said:

Why does everyone on this fucking forum feel the need to be a sarcastic little bitch all the damn time?

??!?!?!?  You think I was being sarcastic about something??!?!  What in particular got your dander up???  I was dead serious in everything I said!

I just reviewed what I said and the only thing I can think of is, "
    That should intimidate anyone who's livelihood depends on it."  That seems like a very accurate statement to me.  You, in fact, mentioned that someone was blacklisted.  If that is there job, that is not a good thing.  It kinda puts the job at risk, doesn't it (i.e. their livelihood)?  Damn!  People sure llke to lash out, occasionally.  Never understood the tendency, myself.  Funny, also, that those of us who don't lash out and don't understand the tendency are the ones that often get the lashing.  Believe me when I tell you, I am not prey.

Even more so, that was one seriously dumb statement, on your part, Rewak, considering I was the one that suggested that it was a good idea in the first place.  Did you leave your brain out in the weather or what?.

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-23 22:22:29
  • ??!?!?!?  You think I was being sarcastic about something??!?!  What in particular got your dander up???  I was dead serious in everything I said!

You know, I suggested the same idea to Adobe for proprietary documents.  It would be soooo easy to do and ,yet....

There's your sarcasm, if anyone needs it highlighting, because watermarking or locking Adobe documents is a thing thats easy as shit to strip out. The implication being the same premise in audio is a piece of piss and who cares.
  • Amazing!  If you want to protect proprietary info, it would take more than just a watermark or locking, though I won't go into the details.  "Watermarking" on recorded material would obviously be different and, again, as you mentioned, it worked.  .

Well, I can see you are one of those that, like everyone that I have ever encountered that likes to lash out, you will own it until the day you die and would never, ever consider the idea of apologizing rather than continuing to lash out.  Is it that time of the month for you or what?

I cannot believe I even have to justify my words.  Well, I don't, fuck you and this conversation is over since I was doing my damnedest to keep from going on ad nauseum about the subject that many seem is distasteful.  I just thought  I was making a helpful suggestion when I made the original suggestion that something of the sort MIGHT BE HELPFUL!!!  There's only one really distasteful thing I've run into on this thread or board.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-23 22:24:40
  • ok so where have people put their Orangina?
  • You know, the funny thing is that I came back, originally, before realizing I had to respond, once again, to say that I have never encountered anyone that lashes out that ever, ever was willing to apologize.  They would rather own it until the day they die.

Thanks for proving me right.
  • WW's statement wouldn't even have been considered sarcasm if he'd intended it to be. At least not in a literary sense.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-23 20:13:52
  • Sometimes I get really put off from posting on this forum. You leave an innocent message and it's met with sarcasm and backlash.
    It's really not that difficult to be nice. Even leave a smiley face at the end of a message. Would make this place a lot more appealing.
    Post edited by Low at 2013-07-23 20:17:26

• Maybe we should start a sarcasm thread.
  • Well said Low :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thanks...

At last, some real sarcasm.
  • on a positive note i like the threads about selling your house and college dorm girls...........
  • iuventus said:

At last, some real sarcasm.

And, the suggested smile. 
    :)

• And, the suggested smile. 
    :)

It was mild enough without.

Very nearly facetiousness, indeed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!