Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

lol, i hope they call it ralph. or kong.

Vesper said:

I don't understand anything... I just know it's a boy.

Marmaduke 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • tweety said:

lol, i hope they call it ralph. or kong.

Apparently, they named him Yolo.
    Those damn swaggers.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-07-22 17:02:26
    Be patient.
  • Maybe that's the point of the concerts?  How can you leak from something that already has the faucet on full blast?  Has there ever been a Goldfrapp album that didn't leak?
  • The leaking of an artist's official recording is just wrong.
    It's still something like stealing a painting right from underneath the artists nose.

Don't want to sound like mr goodie two shoes, but I really hate it.
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-22 17:50:42
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I can see that, Dreeke.  I can't tolerate something like torrent.  I guess I've never followed a band this closely, so I thought the leaks would be just cheap recordings.  Once again, though, since I haven't followed Goldfrapp closely, have they ever had an album that didn't leak?  I ask to try to figure if they are attempting to circumvent it somehow.  I guess, all in all, though, I can understand Sartori's comment about how tedious the conversation can get, so I'll quit after this....I hope...;)
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-22 17:54:35
  • jozzy81 said:

About the album leak  how can it leak anymore most of us have already heard it yes?

or i'm i missing something?

:D

I wish to hear it on my hifi, through proper speakers / headphones from a proper CD , as befits a piece of art made with the love, sweat and tears of true artisans. Sat in the ambient surroundings of my lounge , a glass of iced rum and blackcurrant to mine hand. A day set aside to wallow in the depths of the rapture of the musical enchantments of 'Tales of Us', a day sat in my most comfortable leather armchair , rum in hand in my favourite pants.
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • x
    Post edited by vurt at 2013-07-22 19:47:58
  • hand in your favourite pants?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Red trousers again?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • tweety said:

hand in your favourite pants?

As always. This still applies if it starts snowing in September, I'll just turn my heating on and make my cat make its judgemental badger face at me.
  • tweety said:

As always. This still applies if it starts snowing in September, I'll just turn my heating on and make my cat make its judgemental badger face at me.
  • Sartori said:

tweety said:

Maybe your cat IS a badger. A pervert badger.
  • iuventus said:

Where did I set down my Orangina?

I LOVE Orangina!!
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • vurt said:

Sartori said:

vurt said:

You did seek to dramatise it by repeating it .

I can feel the wind of deja vu across the years in the air is all . 

you don't need me to make your posts sound more dramatic..... ;)

I don't need drama, I was making one post for the price of two as there's a illogical recession on , the forum was having a sale.

• folklore said:

Sartori said:

tweety said:

folklore said:

Sartori said:

tweety said:

I suspect you're right, I'd ask her but I can't hear her when she's wearing her cat gimp mask and riding the vacuum cleaner .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!