Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 277 Comments sorted by
  • But would it really have been too much of a cost to make him clean up equivalent amount of graffiti? I hadn't heard about that case, but I don't really believe in locking someone up for graffiti, I mean graffiti might not be pleasing to a lot of people, but it's not exactly killing anybody is it?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Depends on the quality of the graffiti and its location n affect on others I find.
  • I got into a discussion on films that, the next step, belonged here.  I hope it doesn't seem too much of a non sequitur.  Both of our governments are encroaching
    more and more on totalitarianism and that bothers me.  It's just a bad
    idea.  The U.S. is, clearly, already an aristocracy.  Pick the party, it
    doesn't matter a whole lot.  The belief that democracy "saves" us from corrupt government is a farce.   It just seems to take longer to become completely corrupt then, say, communisim.  It's interesting that both of the major communistic governments on this planet were both run by lunatics.  Still trying to figure out that piece of the jigsaw puzzle.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-07 21:36:04

• Because, you see, he's such an easy target - like hitting a vile politician with a broad joke from long range.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I have a lot of respect for a politician who's views I disagree with if they hold their views from a standpoint of honestly thinking they're putting them forward for genuine good or progression. I can applaud the intent, if not the substance.

The thing about DC, though, is that I simply can't believe that's the case with him. I just don't have the gut feeling that the policies are put forward for the greater good and the country as a whole, whether they actually are or not.

Once that's the case it all kinda unravels from there, like knowing about the wizard before somebody shows you round Oz.........
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-13 18:52:59
  • Thanks for sharing Carp. The first cartoon was particularly enjoyable ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Thanks for sharing Carp. The first cartoon was particularly enjoyable ;)

I couldn't find a better version of the third one - it was only on TV once and I don't think they'll be showing it again! :))
  • Cameron inherited millions from his family of stockbrokers and married into his wife's inherited millions. After going to Eton and Oxford, he worked for the Tory party. He then got a job as head of corporate communications at a television PR company) before becoming an MP.

So you see, DC understands the lives of what he is so fond of calling "ordinary hard working families" and has no interest at all in spin, public relations or lying.
    Post edited by whisperit at 2013-07-14 05:47:25

• http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/aug/02/tories-hire-obama-election-strategist

Tories have hired Obama election strategist Jim Messina for the 2015 campaign, does this automatically grant them a victory?

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Nah, the Labour Party does that.
  • One in the same thing these days, actually the last couple of decades, hmmmm
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • FUCKING. SHAMBLES.

not that I need a job or anything...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Cameron has a bad back, it's preventing him from going and killing deer on his holiday on the Island of Jura.

Nothing like a bit of blood sport after you've savaged a load of plebs eh Dave?

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-08-19 19:08:53
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I agree. SHAMBLES.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!