Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What's Your Favourite Goldfrapp Album - At The Mo?.
  • 107 Comments sorted by
  • At the minute Black Cherry.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:13:00
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • @Stranger I envy you.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I'm crying.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • *raises eyebrow*

Soooo... somehow you've heard the new album in full then?

Anyways today I am feeling Supernature....

• (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:13:12
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • God dammit I want in the press.

• this thread is getting a bit spoiler-esque for my liking, I don't want to know too much ahead of the Manc shows.

• after hours of thinking i think i've put all albums in my fav order..... :-/
    1. SUPERNATURE
    2. BLACK CHERRY
    3. HEAD FIRST
    4. FELT MOUNTAIN
    5. SEVENTH TREE
    bet they change as soon as i post comment lol
    love them all so much this is so hard to do who created this discussion :-?
    ooh it was me.....lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well, setting Stranger's preview aside, and trying not to turn a bilious shade of green with envy for the lucky, lucky chap, for me it's Tales of Us for the reasons that I now have hopes again after the last one - and it's still a blank canvas because I've only heard snippets. So it can be as good as I can dream it is.

It's like reading fragments of mysterious texts dug up from Egypt and having nothing to fetter your imagination as to what the rest of the text looked like.

I'm really envious of all you people going to hear the shows before it's released.
  • Black Cherry because that's how I became a Goldfrapp fan.
  • It's a Felt Mountain day for me.

• It depends on my mood. Today my favorite album is Felt Mountain. Who knows what it's gonna be tomorrow.
  • Seventh Tree, its been on repeat in my car for the past week and a bit :)
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Surprisingly, today I feel like Seventh Tree.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!