Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • Um, hope you're OK with this, Una - you did say you were gonna put up one of you + toddler. Just let me know if you have a preferred choice. So... just how high on the cute-ometer is this? :)

• our cute-ometer just exploded...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

• That's cool HJ thanks :)  My little witch indeed.  She is quite the bit bigger & bolder now ;)
  • Una said:

Yes ladies @Laura @Bells lets be having you too :)  I think Bells might have had the same trouble as me trying to get a pic up elsewhere.  I have @HalloweenJack to thank for my posey Mac Poserson pic :D

I have followed the instructions to the letter I swear, this msg board doesn't like me!!

I did try and post a piccy but it didnt work. I kinda had second thoughts about putting my mush on here as decided to stick to the anonymity of posting under board name and leave the rest to your imagination. Besides, post my picture on here they would have to shut the forum due to complaints!  X_X
  • HB, is it OK to post one of you in "costume"? LOL Crikey, this was 9 months ago...

imageLeft to right: Peter Jeffery, Stephanie, Fenlander62, (Alpa), Paolo, (Paolo's wife), Halloween_Jack, Big_Bird (of course), Hells_Bells, wild_corgi, pob06
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-26 17:58:18
  • A_is_A said:

Previously known as the 'Post a Piccie of Yourself' thread.

I'll start:
    My Dad on Fathers Day with a halo and three of his five kids...

http://twitpic.com/cxmf5l/full

Thats a cool picture  =D>
  • A_is_A said:

I'm jealous of y'alls furry beards! Maybe one day...when i come back, as a man, I'll have one :D

I was going to say something about having a beard elsewhere but seriously do not want to get slapped/beaten up by you. Just a girlie joke  #:-S
  • Sartori said:

My mouse is noisy btw

LOL Ive only just seen this so big thanks. I shall try at some stage. By the way, I have a mail merge to do at work tomorrow if you fancy popping down and just putting that together for me  :-))
  • HB, is it OK to post one of you in "costume"? LOL Crikey, this was 9 months ago...

OH MY F*****G GOD........... I'm gonna die with embarrassment. That raised a lot of questions from my friends on Facebook when they saw it. Who, why, what etc. I just think its called having a sense of humour which some of my mates are distinctly lacking at times. Must be something to do with marriage  :-?
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-06-26 17:53:14
  • ^ Haha. Well, we do look a bit bonkers! Not sure marriage kills that kind of soh though... that's Paolo + wife there!
  • finally got a haircut, yay

• (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:27:40
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Fantastic haircut Andy! It's very flattering, very young Elvis. I like it.
    Bells-I'm on to your girlie joke.

;))
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-26 21:49:57
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Una said:

My little witch indeed.  She is quite the bit bigger & bolder now ;)

The time seems to fly by doesn't it.....very very cute picture though. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I confoose too. Lol. Who is 'another lady'?

Just wanted to say, here is a picture featuring another female person, as requested by some.

Dreeke said:

Cool! I'm geussing you're the one in the middle next to Kate Akhurst?

That is correct.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-06-27 06:01:45
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!