Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Minx !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Today is officially the Devil's birthday. I hope you got him a card. Just saying !
    Happy birthday L. Have a good one !
    I saw this very coat and hat at the Rolling Stones Exhibitionism exhibition today.
  • The scene - A café in Nazereth, 1 A.D.
    Mary decides to go for a controversial play

• Post edited by LuDux at 2016-05-08 09:53:00
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Very quiet on here about the upcoming EU referendum.
    Food for thought.
    https://twitter.com/davidschneider/status/744818095613632512
  • I already tried to start a bun fight UT and posted a similar insinuation on another thread. I'm IN IN IN . The fact that Gove has hinted he would quit if " his" Leave campaign fails would just be the cherry on the cake for me!
    I'm sick and tired of all this jingoism and idiot sound bites from ignoramuses on the street who only seem to care about ( quote from yesterday's gentleman in Blackpool on Ch 4 news) an " infestation" of foreigners. Plenty of jobs here in Lincolnshire for the British obese slobs - they could work hard, shift a few stone and save the NHS!!!
    Katty by name, Catty by nature ha ha!! 3:-O
    ( there's no moggy emoticon so I've used a cow, maybe I am one! )
  • No, with you Kat. I've worked with a lot of 'foreigners', (even Scots - I bear no grudge), and the vast majority are hard workers who want to get on in life. On the other hand, I have also had the pleasure of 'working' with many a work shy, pie eating tattoed fuckwits from these shores, who are the ones bleating on about ' bloody foreigners taking our jobs'!
    I have spent a lot of time on the continent and Europe is a great place and not the refugee infested hellhole the papers would have you believe. This is the latest Twit post from Ping (@MrsMiggins), which nails a few more of the Gove and Farage racist bigot lies.
    Europe is safer with us all together and we should be inside the tent pissing out and working to change what is far from a perfect system, instead of outside the tent pissing in. That is only likely to make our feet wet !
    https://twitter.com/mrsmiggins_/status/745539938909724673
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-06-22 17:21:57
  • =D> I had to chuckle watching the news item last night about Boris Mophead Johnson refusing to kiss a fish in some ( presumably London ) fish market. He could have practised on his mate Michael first :))
    I nearly through a mug at the TV last night I have to say. Football, EU, EU, EU or EU. I'll be glad when it's all over. But the thought of it going the wrong way (IMO) scares me.
  • Threw, not through. Teacher self correction!
  • I saw an article yesterday that said it was the older people that were for Brexit and the young people were against it.  I really don't believe much that I read, so I don't know what to think of this 'insight'.
  • Supposedly many young people voted for Brexit in the hope that a recession would lower house prices. I can sympathise with that. But Osborne already pledged further austerity cuts in the event of a Brexit outcome, so no one is going to win. We will wait to hear now which multinationals are going to leave the UK, taking jobs with them.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!