Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Was the dog called Monika?
  • While on holiday up North this last week we spent a day with some of Catherine's relatives. Lovely people....but i had to keep my mouth shut about their liking for shooting. I thought you might especially enjoy the following three pics UT, sorry i wasn't able to snaffle one away for you. The first one is a badger skull.image
  • Looks like you have been peeking in my back garden Kat.
    I bought Mrs T a dead fox from a dog walk the other day, well 1/2 a dead fox actually as it had had an unfortunate incident when they had been harvesting the wheat in a field near us. Poor Foxy! Front end was all intact though, so he/she will be immortalised. This is the second dead fox I have provided for Mrs T's 'chapel of silence'.
    Then, yesterday, a dead Hare! Well manky with maggots and beetles but got it in a bag and carried it home trying to ignore the funky smell!
    That's me. I'm just a giver!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I was going to ask you if you wanted me to send you a hare leg. It's been de-fuzzing and bleaching under our hedge for several months now. I guess you would see that as second rate?
    More great sadness.....while doing a spot of gardening on Sunday, I came across a pancake-flat hedgehog in the border. I'm devastated as it looks like it might have died from starvation ( there was no rain at home for a week and I guess no slugs). I've been hoping to lure a hog into the garden since we moved here and it was only a couple of feet away from the hog hut I've got under the hedge. I'm so heartbroken.
  • As a tongue in cheek aside, most people on here won't know of the tradition that folk from Lincolnshire and Lancashire have, of poking fun at Yorkshire folk, for being stubborn, rude, tight fisted and mouthy! It extends to the rest of England I guess. Catherine's relatives typified the cliche- they've never stepped foot outside a 20 mile radius of their own village in over 40 years, and have never seen any of the wonderful places in their own county let alone beyond (" why would I need to? I live here").
    Have a look at Hale and Pace's sketch, " Yorkshire Airlines" via YT....it cracks me up.
  • Watch out for Mr Gregory playing the keyboard! Ha ha!
  • KatRobin said:

Poor Yuri, I knew him well.  Those buck-teeth were killers.
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • That's horrific. An explanation is needed.
  • KatRobin said:

That's horrific. An explanation is needed.

1. car strikes motorcycle
    2. people lift car, drag motorcyclist from under the car
    3. Internet fires up photoshop
  • Yeah, I know. Sexist pig. Yadda, yadda, yadda. 'Tis funny though!

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2016-08-17 16:48:58
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Ludux- that's given me nightmares. I'm not satisfied with your answer but I probably better move on. It scares me that people see video snips like this all over the web and make up their own narratives .which may have been your point?
    UT- your video content is blocked. Are you two colluding?
  • KatRobin said:

Ludux- that's given me nightmares. I'm not satisfied with your answer but I probably better move on. It scares me that people see video snips like this all over the web and make up their own narratives .which may have been your point?
    UT- your video content is blocked. Are you two colluding?

Warning: torrent of gosh

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!