Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • I'm caring for a friend's cats while she's abroad. This is what I walked in to this evening.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Have concerns about religion? Not sure if you should be in or out? Click this link and read this theological exchange in the form of an email between a school Chaplin and a parent concerning a school play.
    Hilarious and so true and ongoing from our Aethist discussions a few weeks ago.
    http://www.tickld.com/x/i-wish-this-man-was-my-father-hes-hilarious
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • That really is hilarious! Whats also funny is that I'm the coordinator for RE where I work, despite being 99% atheist myself ( I know, I'm pathetic...keeping that little flame of hope alive...and for what...All I do know with absolute certainty is that I don't recognise any religion in this world as a force for good...so strike me down).
  • Let's just all face it, men bend religion and ideals to fit their will. Men can twist anything out of need to conquer and control. It's hardwired and under-evolved. Religion and Spirituality are merely thoughts about connection- the physical acts of harming and killing come from the primitive unevolved animal brain. Men certainly don't need religion as a catalyst to start a war- it's just in them...like two bucks ramming themselves to death. Come on evolution!
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Anyone else think this little carrot fella looks like a walrus?!!!
  • I'm put in mind of an episode of Blackadder!
  • Need a link UT, I can't think what you mean!
  • Fact #1: Dinosaurs existed for 186 017 053 years
    Fact #2: Dinosaurs drank lots of water
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/27/every-glass-of-water-you-drink-is-almost-100-dinosaur-wee-5217827/
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • KatRobin said:

Need a link UT, I can't think what you mean!

Episode Beer
    Blackadder - when we were preparing the turnip surprise, we came across a turnip that was shaped exactly like a thingy.

Baldrick - I found it particularly ironic, my lord, because I've got a thingy that's shaped like a turnip... I'm a big hit at parties… I hide in the vegetable rack and frighten the children.

• OMG do NOT talk to me about turnips !!!!! For the last 5 weeks I've had to put up with an exercise ball sitting on our kitchen table while Catherine paper mâché s it and turns it into a giant turnip for an assembly based on the traditional story. It's been driving me potty, bloody thing has been following me round the house I swear ( like an episode of The Prisoner) and has caused our first arguments!!! Last night she was sticking another layer of paper on the bloody thing so today it's been drying out ready for a coat of purple paint tomorrow. Grrrrr.... I've never wanted to smash a vegetable so bad!!!! Teachers!!!
  • But anyway, thanks for clarifying what you meant. I don't half miss That's Life ( a 70s TV show with a feature about odd shaped vegetables for you non-UKers). Miss Blackadder too.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • KatRobin said:

But anyway, thanks for clarifying what you meant. I don't half miss That's Life ( a 70s TV show with a feature about odd shaped vegetables for you non-UKers). Miss Blackadder too.

And the quirky songs of Jake Thakery.
  • Mrs T went on her annual Eurovision gay weekender last weekend with some of her ASO art school friends and their partners; so, 5 gay men and Mrs T dressing outrageously in Frinton on Sea of all places - wigs, 6 inch steel stilleto heels (size 9) etc. Mrs T went as last year's winner Chiqita Wurst, so she also had a fake beard.
    One of her mates is Chamonix Aspen, drag artist and winner of this year's Brighton round of Drag Idol.
    This is Chamonix. Visit her on line, tumbler, Facebook or Twitter.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-05-31 08:17:59

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!