• 60 Comments sorted by
  • Gin and Tonic, Ice and Lemon please

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

Classy! :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

Classy! :)

Yeah well. I rarely drink these days so when I do...... ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Same here.  I'm always driving (that's what happens when you live out in the sticks) and I don't even have 1 if I drive.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Tea (non caffeine), all the way. But I'm very paticular when it comes to tea. For a while I have loved a certain type of fennel tea from Germany. Fennel tea from other countries (and in other countries) just aren't the same.

I like the smell of coffee and the taste, but it gives me migraines, so I'm unable to drink it. The closest I come to enjoying coffee is a very very weak latte. Literally two teaspoons of coffee in plenty of milk. More than that and I'm guaranteed a migraine.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Japanese Matcha green tea.

Russian Caravan, brewed strong.

Korean rice tea.

All three provide about 75% of my liquids intake. Can't function without at least one of them around!

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Just had 2 coffees straight away as i came in from Wigan. Now i want another. I will get that. Then i am doing the garden. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I seem to have to have a black coffee first thing never used to and should prob stop that habit but I do have one at the staff meeting at work...it pays to keep awake....hahahaha. I tend to stick to tea the rest of the time be it green or builders. I must be a little more inventive though will have a look later when shopping.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Its all about the lose leaf tea. You coffee wierdos ;) it has ruined my teeth tho. Good job I only smile once a year.
  • LOOSE LEAF TEA !!!!!!!! you`re one step from wearing jesus sandals and a kaftan ;) . Bat Affleck says "No" .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-08-27 07:11:30
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just ran out of 'Blueberry Blaster' a work so had to rush (well, you know) into town to buy a replacement bag of something..

Ended up with a bag of Whittards "Amaretto" infusion.

This, to the avoidance of doubt, smells exactly like a Bakewell Tart in a cup.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I've heard good things about Matcha tea... plan to try that. Only snag is that we don't have much selection here - there's only one shop that sells stuff outside the std supermarket range.
  • Tea!

One to two cups of either Lavender Earl Grey or Double Earl Grey when I first wake up, then I switch to iced tea after that. Depending on the time I start with the iced tea, black, green (with a hint of mint and lemongrass) or an herbal blend called Passion that is mostly hibiscus, rose petals, blackberry leaves, orange peel, lemongrass and chicory.

And I love alcohol drinks. Bombay Sapphire martini (dirty with three olives) or Hendrick's gin and tonic. I try NOT to have one (or two) every night. =P~
  • Beer, lately. Not for breakfast, although, i don't see why not...
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-08-27 16:02:25
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • My eldest has started asking for cups of coffee. Hope she does not get like me, Addicted. No sugar btw. They are being forced big-time to look after their teeth.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!