Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 60 Comments sorted by
  • I only have 20 sometimes. Nobody post the bad effects it could have on me. Especially teeth i am already letting that rule my life. Oh i do not have any sugar in. I use the healthy milk too. So its not all bad.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • nothing worst than fastrack loo racing....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Are you happy to share the reason that you don't drink alcohol cw?
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • jozzy81 said:

nothing worst than fastrack loo racing....

Cue a long list of things that are worse... I'm going to start with chemical warfare in Syria.  ;)
  • Same reason m-d. Teeth. Well tooth. Since i had root canal on one of them i have stopped having sugary stuff.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • hmm true, but you know what i mean m_d :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

hmm true, but you know what i mean m_d :)

Totally.  Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :P
  • cw36frapp said:

Same reason m-d. Teeth. Well tooth. Since i had root canal on one of them i have stopped having sugary stuff.

I guess that you could drink really, really strong stuff so that all the sugar had turned to alcohol?  However, I can't see much pleasure in that.  Maybe someone on here will though.  :)
  • jozzy81 said:

nothing worst than fastrack loo racing....

Cue a long list of things that are worse... I'm going to start with chemical warfare in Syria.  ;)

Yeah that is bad, mind you I have got so skeptical about what to believe in the news, and one side seems pretty much as shit as the other in Syria. It's a doomed situation really. Terrible that chemical weapons 'may' have been used, but I do wonder where did they come from in the first place. A lot of news reports are reminding us this is the worst incident since Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons against the Kurds, but it's been written out of history those chemical weapons were sold to him by the British. Sorry if I am rambling a bit here. I just don't see any great solution to the Syrian crisis personally. 'We' I.E The West have made such a big mess with Iraq and Afghanistan it's just all doom and gloom really isn't it.

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • i hate alcoholic drinks to bitter if you ask me, give me a can of vimto any time... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Sorry if I am rambling a bit here. I just don't see any great solution to the Syrian crisis personally. 'We' I.E The West have made such a big mess with Iraq and Afghanistan it's just all doom and gloom really isn't it.

I don't think that you're rambling at all.
  • you're too kind MD ;)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • we are all good on here ;)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

i hate alcoholic drinks to bitter if you ask me, give me a can of vimto any time... :)

I used to love Vimto, Shandy and irn bru. No more now though.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • jozzy81 said:

i hate alcoholic drinks to bitter if you ask me, give me a can of vimto any time... :)

I have the same problem.  However, I'm quite happy to order drinks that will literally get me some funny stares.  Traditionally sweet drinks only seem acceptable for women to order but I don't give a flying "French Connection". 

I've heard that cheeky Vimto (ruby port + WKD blue) is quite sweet.  Alternatively my choices would be Malibu & Coke, White Zinfandel (Rosé Wine) or Baileys.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!