Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Siouxsie Sioux!!!!!
  • 53 Comments sorted by
  • ;) Thanks what about you Carpathian, sure you like/love Siouxsie any favorite moments, albums/gigs/songs etc?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I think she was one of my first true popstar crushes. Used to have two huuuge posters on my bedroom wall and sometimes it felt more like reverence than anything else. Just in awe of the women.

Banshees, Creatures, Solo. Any way you wish to pipe her into my eyes & ears is fine by me.

I'll have a think about specifics and see if I can find pics of those posters.......
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • This was one:-

and the other:-

Mmmmmmmmm............................... :\">

• I've had the star of David one as a tshirt before. Are your poster days over now Carpathian? ;)

I guess the top one is what Dreamhouse, possibly Hyena era?
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I have a bedroom probably half as big again now as then but no wall to hang anything from really. Tempted to frame some (inc some of my 17 Goldfrapp ones!) and hang then on the wall up the staircase.
  • 17 Goldfrapp, that's very precise ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I estimated between 15 and 20 :))

• Severin's bass and Budgie's flailing genius mad for a real mesmerising back line and Sioux rides it beautifully.....
  • Finally, before turning in, one of my favourites, both in track & performance,,,,

• I'm thinking that Night Shift is from the Nocturne video, goths on shoulders eh ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/jun/16/siouxsie-review

Review from Saturday night. I wonder what she will do tonight, I would have assumed the same set, am guessing no one here is going?
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I posted a few times on the wonderful Siouxsie on the old GMB. Still think "The Scream" is one of the greatest albums of its time, and the pairing of "Jigsaw Feeling" followed by "Overground" breathtakingly good.

• Nice one Whisper it, hello, how are you? Ping said you have been in hospital, hope you're ok....

Yeah Siouxsie!!!! The Scream indeed is one of their greats. I was a little surprised/mildly disappointed she didn't play 'Helter Skelter' at Yoko's event, she did play 'Dear Prudence' you see and as tribute to Yoko, so I half expected both songs covered from The White Album.

Great gig, I hope she's got another album coming out really soon.....
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I'd die to see that show on Meltdown. I hope she'll continue doing gigs performing full albums like Kaleidoscope. Though as she's writing a new solo album, chances are low..
  • I'd die to see that show on Meltdown. I hope she'll continue doing gigs performing full albums like Kaleidoscope. Though as she's writing a new solo album, chances are low..

where did you find confirmation of the new solo album? ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!