Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 57 Comments sorted by
  • They get zapped b4 you can say the word- Zapped these days. H-J is a SPAM-BUSTER.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Come on HJ. Get them Zapped off.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just killed another 60.

With hindsight, it seems it was definitely a good deecision in changing the registration style and something we should probably have done a week or two earlier. Given the ramp up in targetting this place it would have been very, very messy indeed.

At least this way a few mouse clicks clears out the crap before it gets to filter into here. Also, we've not had half as many 'already-in' dormant bots perk up as I'd expected too which is a relief.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • relief
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Few on now. As well as them what have been posted. I was just watching that, Whos online. It was going up and down with spammers. GO AWAY.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • tweety said:

relief

You rang?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Those 3 spam posts today were cos i accidently approved a dodgy bot type user the other day. Wasn't always easy to tell.
    Anyway, as you know, we've switched to invite-only registration now. Have so far invited 2 people, myself. It actually requires the applicant to answer a goldfrapp-related question correctly, haha. Should fox the bots!
  • Bit of a worry!!!!! = look at who's online! 13! = only Hells_Bells & whisperit are genuine the rest look very suspicious if you ask me!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'm also still online, Jozz. But you can't see me ;-)
    Socializing at a party right now...
    Post edited by Jeronimooo at 2013-11-02 18:01:36
  • have a good time J :D been very quite here tonight...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Will do. Thanx J
  • The whos online is up and down with spammers. I have never seen it change as much.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!