Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • Then go back to the workshop and walk around in pants and safety boots haha the above is just a note that I now feel blessed I no longer have to do that. Woot.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The preferred for me is dry. As long as nothing is falling from the sky then you can always wear more or less accordingly. It doesn't really make that much difference.

Perfect is a day like today but with the sun just turned down a notch or two.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • A comfortable 21 degrees here. In the 6 years I've lived in Cornwall, it's never exceeded 25 deg. Tomorrow it's due to reach that.
  • Sartori said:

the temperature at the burner front when we took a burner out went well over 200C (dry heat)

Reminds me of a joke by a standup comedian from Phoenix.  They always say, "well, it's okay, because it's dry heat in Phoenix.  Try putting a blowtorch in your face".  Of course, you have, lucky you, no weather that hot in England.  Or, in Maine.  Lucky me. :)
  • Lack of humidity does make a big difference--up to about 108 F. Then, it's just too hot.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Lack of humidity does make a big difference--up to about 108 F. Then, it's just too hot.

It seems like one would have to keep patting one's clothes to keep them from smoldering!
  • About 27/28 round here which is too much for me even though I've been sat out all afternoon. Sweating under the umbrella and lost about half a stone in weight with nerves watching the sport this weekend! 8-X
  • Too too hot at work, even with the roof vents open, too many sticky bodies....everybody had clothes clinging to them...not pretty.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Well, the weather finally turned here - a day early.  Maybe y'all will get so lucky soon.
  • Cervus said:

Too too hot at work, even with the roof vents open, too many sticky bodies....everybody had clothes clinging to them...not pretty.

I'm a little turned on.
  • hit 28c here today to hot & very little breeze, but must say not use to that sort of temp....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Rainy but not wet yet.
  • iuventus said:

Cervus said:

Too too hot at work, even with the roof vents open, too many sticky bodies....everybody had clothes clinging to them...not pretty.

I'm a little turned on.

You would not have been had you been privy to it!

Lovely blue sky again...seems like the temperature is a bit lower this morning....we shall see.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sun has got his hat on already. Going to bed now, during the sunshine show.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I BLODDY LOVE THE SUMMER.

Had such a shit week, I ran away to Brighton at the weekend, lay on the beach with my mates, swam in the sea.  Bliss. 

Though, using factor 10 'Low' 'Tan enhancing' sun lotion after not exposing (ooh eerrr) yourself for many months, is NOT big or clever kids.

Ouch.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!