Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 736 Comments sorted by
  • Much milder, especially now that I am a couple hundred miles south in some gorgeous gorge of a town.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Finally it stopped raining most likely in preparation for the Independence Day.

We deserve some sun.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • sunshine!! I've been awake since half five!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Certainly getting hotter as the day is going on #:-S
  • if I wasn't in this ice box of an office till half five then I am sure I would appreciate it!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • wall to wall sunshine hopefully summer's finally here...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Beautiful, clear blue sky, sun shining..gorgeous.......

sidebar...work is going to be murder.......heat and the general public is not a match made in heaven!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • The current bun is burning away this morning. Not a breath of air so far #:-S
  • hot & sunny all day  a very welcome brezze this evening was very nice ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • To say its hot would be an understatement #:-S
  • I'm sweating like Peter Andre on Countdown .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Cardiff Weather Update : just put my washing on the line, I was 30 seconds from spontaneously combusting, a sort of Semi-Ginger Vampire movie enacted in my garden
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I went out, had a couple of hours walk under the sun and now almost happy to be back in the house.

Feel slightly guilty to not be outside but don't fancy melting!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Nice to know I'm not the only one that despises heat.  Anything over 80 (27C) is just way too hot for me.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-07 10:21:34
  • I used to work in a Power Station (Didcot) and the temperature at the burner front when we took a burner out went well over 200C (dry heat) , our own sweat used to give us first degree burns and lose a stone in weight. Maximum time we worked in that was about half an hour... I don't miss that job.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!