Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Leave your 'GOOD NIGHT' messages here
  • 579 Comments sorted by
  • I will indeed have sweet dreams of Alison tonight. In my dreams. :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-10-04 19:47:20
  • Logging off now as trying to watch Predator and had a busy day today. Rest your pretty Frapp heads and may tomorrow be joyous whatever your up to.
  • I am going too. Doing my teeth. Then it is bed time. Really has been a great day today. Wish my life was always like this. See you all tomorrow. Enjoy your Saturday evening and Sunday morning lie-in. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night night all..... I-)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • We are going to get a few bits from the shop. Boring things like Milk and bread. Then the computer is needed by the rest of the household. It has been a relaxing weekend. Found out a dodgy secret about someone close to my family but it does not effect me. So at present i am quite happy. Hope it stays like that. Ready for the new week ahead. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I will be back tomorrow. So for now, Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Done for the day. I will be back on tomorrow. Night Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • As H_B said very quite on here at this time of night, have to try come on earlyer if i can......
    Anyways night all & take care. :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I will say bye to you all now. I am at my Sisters later for her Birthday. Watching Wolves on TV. + The computer is needed by others. I will be back tomorrow. So enjoy the rest of the day and sleep well Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

• I-) nite all

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-10-08 16:36:58
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Night B :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Night night all take care & see you all again soon :-h I-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Signing off for the day. I will be back on here tomorrow. Enjoy your night and sleep well Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • night all.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I am signing out for the day. I will be on tomorrow. Sleep well Frappers.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Going to bed with a huge lump in my throat called bitter disappointment after watching Goldfrapp's video content.  :-q

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!